Ippei [FLUFF]

I looked over across the room to see a little minion dressed boy staring at me.

I smiled and then waved to him, his eyes widened a little and his mouth slightly went agape.

I chuckled a little, and put my hand back in my jacket pocket. He then slightly smiled and looked away.

My smile only grew bigger as I walked away, making my way to the snack area. Knowing that the minion boy would shortly follow after. I met the boy only a few days ago in a game. It was a game of hide and seek when we bumped into each other. We hid together until the game was over and sticked together until we lost each other.

Met back at a game before this, our plan was to get info off others and report to each other.

Our time together we had actually grew a bond, until we separated.

I grabbed a snack before turning around and being met with the face of Ippei. He stood there and stared at me, I chuckled. "Take a picture it'll last longer." I said and walked past him. He looked down before turning around and stopping me.

"Wait!"

I looked at him, my eyebrow lifting in confusion.

"Yes, Ippei?"

"Uhm.." he mumbled. I walked a little closer, "Should we tell each other our symbols?" He said and made eye contact with me.

"Oh right. Here turn around." I instructed. He slightly nodded and then turned allowing me to see this symbol. It was a heart, how convenient. I smiled to myself, "Heart." He nodded, then turned to tell me mine.

I spinned around my back facing him, it was silent before I felt his fingers. Moving my hair out of the way, my cheeks flushed a light red.

We may have not been with each other for long but, he was sweet. And must I say he was cute. He always followed me and asked me before doing anything. He actually stuck with me even if we fought.

"Hey!" A voice said.

I looked up to see a hand waving in my face, "oh sorry." I said and looked at him as he lowered his hand. "Did you hear what I said?" He asked.

I shook my head, "Spade." I then nodded, "uh should we go back?" He then nodded before turning and then walking away.

I chuckled and smiled before following after him.

-

"I can't do this anymore!" Ippei screamed.

I crouched down to his level, "what do you mean?" I asked. He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "This isn't who we are! People keep killing others!" He cried. I put my hand on his back and rubbed it.

"Ippei-" I began but he screamed. "No! I can't do this.", He yelled. My heart began racing, "Ippei listen." I said. He looked at me, "what?" He responded. I took a deep breath in before going on, "You have to go on. You just have to!" I yelled. "Why!" He yelled back.

"Because.. I love you!"

It was silent. I looked down as I felt his eyes look at me.

"W-what?" I didn't look at him. I couldn't. I could hear him shuffling around, until I felt his hands around me. He was hugging me, "I..I love you too."

My lips curled into a smile before hugging him back. I hugged him tight to where he groaned, I laughed.

When we pulled back I quickly kissed his cheek, "Yah!!" He screamed before rubbing his cheek. I smiled seeing his cheeks go red. "I see that you like it." I said while giggling. He just looked away blushing.

"We're gonna get out of here. Just hold out a little longer." He nodded, "okay. I'll do it. Just for you!"

-

and that's how ippei never died and lived happily ever after. 🥰🥰

Anyways I'm bouta go school shopping!! And I can't wait but I'm also nervous for school ngl.