Niragi [little Smut]

Before~

"Kuina I'm not going! You know I don't like parties" I yelled laying in my bed.

"Please you don't even have to be thier the whole time, just go for a half hour and see how you like it. If you don't like it you can come back here. Just please one time for me" she pleaded giving me the puppy dog eyes.

"Fine!"I huffed then got up. "Yay! Come on let's go!" She smiled then grabbed my hand and walked out of my room.

Now~

I was sitting on a chair near the bar because I lost kuina.

How? Well, once we got to the dance area I looked away for literally one second and kuina is gone. She left me alone. So I decided to go to the bar area, and surprisingly there wasn't that much people there. Barely anybody just two men who were chit-chatting to each other.

"What's a pretty lady/man like you doing out here?" One of the men said approaching me.

"Just getting a drink since my friend left to go with a random man." I replied sounding annoyed.

Men like them annoy me so much. They think every person they meet is into them but in reality there not.

"Well that's not very nice of your friend is it now?" The man continued standing right in front of me looking me up and down.

"No it's not." I responded, making a disgusted face.

"Nice bikini" The man said while smirking.

"I wonder what type of things I could do to you in it" he continued.

"oh fuck off" I said. The man really pushed my buttons.

"Woah hey hey, calm down what's going on here?" I heard a voice behind me say.

Niragi.

I could sense that voice anywhere.

"This man is harassing me" I said stepping back letting niragi in front of me.

"This man was what!?" Niragi sounded pissed.
He doesn't like it when people mess with what's his.

"Heh, I wasn't they were lying" the man said stepping back.

"My girl/man doesn't lie to me," Niragi said stepping forward pointing his gun at the man.

"Hey hey, I thinks we could work something out righ-" The man was saying but before he could finish his sentence Niragi shot him.

"Nobody messes with what's mine" niragi said then grabbed my wrist and pushed past the crowd of people.

"What the fuck was he thinking? Not knowing that you're mine!" Niragi said pulling me into his room.

"Niragi not everyone knows that im dating you" I responded calmly.

"Well then I'll make them know." He replied then he grabbed me and started kissing my neck and leaving hickeys.

I moaned at the feeling.

I put my hand into niragi's hair as he kept making hickeys, and my other hand went to his chest.

Once he was done with my neck business he pulled back a little bit and looked at his work.

"now everyone will know your mine"

Hello, sorry if this one was short and went fast. Anyways, I'm gonna try and post everyday have a good day/night/afternoon! :) 💕