51. 𝑪𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒆

-I knew you'd ruin her

-I knew you'd ruin her. - Jacob says stopping to walk by seeing that Edward did so

-Juliette's not completely a vampire. To become one, she needs to be bitten one more time... She thinks that Carlisle can do it like he did with me and Esme. - Edward explains looking back at the werewolf

-Can he do it? - Jacob asks confused

-Most probably not, and if her heart stops beating... - Edward looks down, without wanting to finish the sentence - Jacob, I need you do to something for me.

Jacob smiles mockingly and rolls his eyes.

-For her. - The werewolf looks back at Edward immediately - You may haven't gotten along in the beginning but you now have a connection with her that I'll never understand.

Jacob nods slowly, demonstrating he's right.

-Maybe if you talk to her, you can convice her. Just keep her alive. - Edward whispers the last part trying to take away the image of his wife dead

-And what if she doesn't listen to me? - Jacob asks

-If she dies... you'll do what you always wanted. Killing me. - Jacob looks at him for a moment before nodding.

-Done. - Jacob turns around and leaves the vampire alone who stays in his place.

-Is it me or... Jacob and Edward agreed in something?

Juliette smiles by hearing Snow's voice but keeps rubbing her belly. She looks down at it and touches it with her finger two times. After a few seconds, a shape of a little hand appears. Juliette smiles and keeps rubbing her belly. The blonde girl looks up, finding Jacob who walk towards her at the same time that Rosalie appears.

-Rose, I'm okay. - Juliette assures

Rosalie nods slowly and turns around to exit the living room before glaring at Jacob who shakes his head slowly. The werewolf takes off his jacket and sits in front of Juliette.

-Did Edward send you to talk to me? - She asks amused

-Something like that, even though I don't know why because he never obeys me. - They both laugh, knowing it's true - Since when are you and the other blonde girl friends?

Juliette smiles.

-We've gotten along since we met, it's just that now she understands me perfectly and helped me a lot. - She admits

-Why are you doing this, Juliette? - He asks

-I know it's... intimidating but it isn't for me. - She admits looking at her belly for a moment before looking back at him - It's kind of a miracle, Jacob. I feel my son.