Chapter 11 Good Times

Leafy's Diary Entry #34:

Dear Diary,
I know I haven't been writing in you very often. It is my fault on that. But, I just wanted to let you know on what had happened, yesterday.

Firey ordered pizza for me!!!! A wonderful treat! I haven't had pizza in years. And I loved it when I would eat it. But, because of me being on the show- a horrible show- and with me being exiled for a few years, I never  got a chance to eat it again, until now. I am so happy and thankful that I got a chance to eat it again. Especially since I was getting very sick and tired of eating the same kinds of food this island naturally has over and over again.

It is not that I was ungrateful for everything that Firey and I have had. But, I needed to eat something different. I just had to. I wanted nothing more.

Firey has been such a great friend ever since we made up with each other and left for this island. I hope I can return the favor. He has been so good to me. I really want to do something nice for him in return.

He really deserves it.

I want to show that I have changed. That I am not the same mean and selfish leaf.

Hold that thought... I think I have an idea. I think I know just how to pay him back for his kindness. But, I am going to need some help... from a certain drone.

Well, see ya! I have got some work to do!

-Leafy.