<?>

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 -

Bruce took my phone off me and told me he would get rid of it for me and give me a new phone in the morning and I thanked him with tears in my eyes, I didn't cry but the fact I was so close to death to be used in a scheme was terrifying.

I wake up to the sun beaming through the window and heating my skin, I sat up and walked over to the wardrobe to see a collection of my clothes that was merged with both mine and Bruce's mothers clothing with new clothing also hidden in there.

I sighed and walked over to my bag and opened it to see my suit was still there and felt a wave of relief wash over me, I grabbed my bag and walked to the garage and realised how empty the house was with how big it was and only 3 people being here.

I had casual clothing on already so I put my bag in the corner of the room then walked into the study to see Alfred sat there reading the mail, I wave morning to him and he smiles and waves morning back to me as I walk away to the kitchen.

I grab some cereal and pored myself some with a faint smile on my face, I was hardly a morning person and would often sleep in because of all the nights I went out as Ghost to solve crime like Batman did but Riddler is proving how useless our actions were in the long-term.

"Morning Y/N," Bruce said.

I snapped out of my thoughts to realise I was just staring at a dry bowl of cereal and looked up at Bruce and smiled, I had a bad habit of zoning out whilst in my thoughts and I was working on trying to stop it.

I waved morning to him and poured some milk in my cereal then took it into the dining room to eat, only when I start to eat the cereal do I realise how little I have eaten over the past few days so I quickly finished my cereal due to how hungry I was.

I cleaned and dried my bowl then helped Alfred with jobs around the house for the rest of the day until there it was getting dark and I knew I had to go outside, I didn't want to just run out and have Alfred and Bruce panic all night so I took Alfred to the garage and showed him my suit and told him to not tell anyone and he agreed.

I thanked Alfred then put my suit on and drove out into Gotham on my bike after he said I could, I look up to the sky whilst the rain was heavy to see the bat signal so I quickly drive to the meet-up spot to see Gordon stood there.

"Batman wants to meet us at one of Mitchell's properties," Gordon says.

I nod my head and jump off the building and Gordon ran to the edge to make sure I didn't get hurt, I grab onto the edge of a part of the building then swung myself so I landed on the bike causing Gordon to sigh and walk down to his car and we drove there.

We arrived at the garage and I parked my bike next to Bat's as Gordon pulled into one of the empty parking spots, I walked over to Bat's to see a cipher in his hand and Gordon walked up to us not long later.

"What are we doing here?" Gordon asked, clearly confused.

Batman gave me the cipher and read it, I passed it back to Batman and walked off looking at each pair of tires on the cars for bloody sheers stabbed into them.

I found the car and realised I couldn't shout for them to come over or else they might think I was hurt or that it was a threat so I stepped out into the middle and spotted Batman, I stood next to him which caught his attention so I gestured him to follow me and lead him to the car and pointed at the bloody sheers.

Batman shouted Gordon over as I opened the door and sat in the car looking around, I was looking for a USB port and soon spotted the USB but it had Mitchell's thumb tied to it with a piece of string and when you looked at the USB it required the thumb print to unlock it.