<?>

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟔 -

I wake up in the room that you often saw Riddler record his videos in, there was a bat squeaking with the rats that were in cages.

My head hurt and throbbed but I fought to stay focused so I could get out of here, my hands were cuffed together with police cuffs with the tape he put on my face and I suddenly realised that I would have to break my hand to escape out of the cuff or try my luck breaking the chain between the cuffs.

I put my two hands in front of me and put my foot on the chain then kicked the chain as harsh as possible whilst pulling my arms towards myself, it broke the chain and I ripped the tape off my mouth and searched his room for my phone then found it.

I picked it up and realised he had bugged it so as soon as I called someone or took it out of the building it would alert him, I had no time to think so I opened his apartment window and looked at the building to see if I would be able to climb down it.

I manage to map out a path in my mind and grab the phone and stuff it in my pocket and jump out of the window, I grab a part of the building but it soon starts to crumble so I jump down and grabbed another part that was lower down to see Riddler look down the window to see me dangling off the building.

"Aw, did I upset you that much?" Riddler laughs.

I continued on the path I mapped out as Riddler watched me but when I was close to reaching the bottom he left meaning that he was planning on meeting me at the bottom, I quickly dropped to the floor and started running down the street for Riddler to walk out of the apartments and watch me run.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket and called Bruce, it took awhile until he answered the phone.

"Bruce! Help!" I shout down the phone.

"Where are you?" He asks, instantly.

I see Iceberg lounge.

"Close to iceberg lounge, hurry Riddler is still following me I think," I reply, panicked.

Bruce didn't hang up the phone like he had done before so I heard him run into the garage and quickly jump onto one of his bikes, I run to the iceberg lounge knowing there was cameras outside of the place now so if Riddler took me it would be easier to find me since he lived in the apartments like I first thought.

I heard the motorbikes engine rev as he started to drive recklessly and I heard cars honk their horns at him whilst he makes sharp turns, I see his boke coming up but that's when Riddler spots me from the opposite side of the road and starts walking across the road to me.

I ran up the road and see Bruce and he stretched his arm out and I did too, Riddler goes to grab me but Bruce snatches me and throws me on his bike whilst going at a dangerous speed and I felt a wave of relief hit me.

I ended the call and throw my phone off the bike.

"Are you okay, he didn't hurt you did he?" Bruce asks me.

He had slowed down and was driving more carefully now that he had me on the bike, I felt so much more relief just out of the fact that Riddler didn't have me trapped in his room because god knows what would of happened if he did.

"No, he bugged the phone so I had to jump out of the window to try and escape which alerted him as the phone left the house then called you," I sigh.

Bruce nods his head and drives us back to the manor, the sun was setting meaning that we would probably be putting our suits on but I wanted to treasure the moment and look out how beautiful the sun was.

We drove over the drive to get to Wayne Manor and I zoned out whilst admiring the beauty of the sun which caused Bruce to smile, seeing Bruce smiling was so rare until recently as people in the newspapers have pointed out and for once they were speaking the truth.