<?>

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎 -

Batman drops down onto the same platform and they all turn to shoot at him so I quickly start helping him with beating them up, we fight for awhile until we have them all knocked down but I noticed that we were missing one.

I turn to see one try to snipe Bat so I quickly jump over the large gap and clutch onto the edge, they turn the gun to me and I use all my strength to pull myself up for them to sling the sniper on their back and go grab me but I punch them.

I get into a fist fight and I eventually won the fight.

Everything soon turned to hell as the place started flooding and the live wires dangling was causing a hazard, I jumped over to Batman and grabbed his bat symbol on his chest plate and jumped onto the live wire.

I cut the wire below where my hands were causing the wire to drop below me as I dangled in the air, Bat jumped down into the water soon after so I let go and fell into the water after him.

I swam to where the mayor was to see Gordon and Mitchell's kid, Bat was behind me so I moved over to lift part of the collapsed stage so it was easier for them to get out as Bat offered his hand for everyone to stare at him.

Mitchell's kid took Bat's hand and he lifted him up and told him to stay near me until we got everyone out and the kid did as he was told, my arms were starting to ache when Gordon was the only one left but I stayed strong until Bat had lifted him out so I slowly lowered the chunk of metal I was lifting.

I stepped into the water and Mitchell's kid grabbed my arm which surprised me but we followed Batman as he started a flare and led the way, we directed them to the rescue point and helped others out of places they were trapped.

Bat helped with getting people into the air ambulances whilst I helped with the paramedics on the scene, giving people painkillers and cleaning wounds, I take a step back for Bat to walk up to me and place a hand on my shoulder which made me jump.

"Bat, you scared me," I sighed.

He smiled, the first smile from the Bat. Damn, made Bruce and Bat smile for the first time in years.

"I don't think I'm vengeance anymore," Batman spoke.

I noticed how one of the people working under a Riddler's disguises repeating his infamous phrase 'I am vengeance' and it seemed to make him realise how people mis-read the meaning behind it, he also doesn't work the same as the definition anymore as Riddler seemed to chance both of us.

I nodded my head to Batman to show I understood and didn't blame him, he smiled and walked away to go back to helping out and I walked back to helping people.

After all of what happened I returned to Wayne Tower once we had fixed the city to see the files sat there waiting for me, I picked up my file with my name on it and remember all of the stalker photos of me and felt a chill run up my spine.

Riddler knew I was Ghost as my file had photos of me working on the suit from before Batman started editing it, I had given Batman my suit to check if Riddler had done anything to it and picked up my file and sat in the study.

Ed was clearly in love with me but I never saw it and only saw him as a close friend which must hurt him now, I still wanted to be his friend but knowing what he had done and the scars he's now left on Gotham tore me.

He also sang Ave Maria knowing it would get a reaction from me when I first visited him in the Asylum, most likely to then use to expose who I really was under the mask as his whole thing was to 'unmask' the truth.