<?>

𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕 -

Batman soon grabbed a laptop and placed it on his car and typed the URL, Batman typed swiftly but I expected he spent most of his time typing away with how he had been in this role for almost 2 years.

The screen was in complete darkness for a moment making then tension rise but died as soon a question mark showed "<?>", it was Riddler and he made it so they would have to wait until he was willing to talk to them.

<?> : Have you figured it out yet?

Penguin with wings?

Riddler was unresponsive for a moment, it was as if he was thinking about what to type next or laughing at us.

<?> Interesting.

<?> It seems I'll have to give you another clue.

<?>  𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐮𝐩 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐝. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐬𝐥𝐮𝐦, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦. 𝐃𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐚𝐦?

"An orphan," I answer instantly.

I knew this was about Bruce and his father, he was most likely going to take us to the orphanage where Wayne estate used to be.

An orphan

<?> Yes, Well done Ghost.

Ew, I never cringed harder in my life especially now because I knew Ed was Riddler.

<?> Perhaps this will help you find my next victim.

Victim?

Dead?

<?> Goodbye, Batman.

The screen returned to its state from when we first typed in the URL, I knew that where he wanted us but I knew this was a set up for something.

"He wants us to go to the old Wayne estate orphanage, he either means Bruce Wayne or Bruce's friend that grew up in that orphanage or possibly both," I sighed.

Bruce understood what I meant and noticed that I was hinting at the Riddler being Ed, I knew I had told him about Ed at some point so I was surprised to know he pieced it together so quick.

The green lit up again, with that haunting question mark.

<?> Make sure to bring Y/N, who would of thought that Ghost was so smart?

The fucking creep had made it listen in to our talking whilst we had the webpage open so I closed the tab and slammed the laptop shut, I then paused for a moment and took a deep breath as I didn't want to lose my composure again as last time it got us hurt.

"Take me to the Wayne Manor and I'll get Y/N but I won't be able to come with you," I sigh.

I knew that something was going to happen to the Wayne manor so I would be able to stuff my suit in Bat's car and hopefully warn Alfred, Bat agreed as he seemed to understand the situation and drove us to the Manor.

I walked into the house and took my suit off as soon I closed the door and ran to my room to change into some different clothes after all that mess then ran back downstairs, I found Alfred in the study and walked up to him.

"Alfred, Riddler is planning something and I don't know what. I need you to be safe, promise me nothing will happen?" I say to Alfred.

He seemed surprised and nodded his head.