Chapter 1

This year was Isabelle Lestrange's first year at Hogwarts, even though she was 16. Her mother, Bellatrix Lestrange, was not keen on the idea of her going to Hogwarts. That is, until Narcissa, her aunt, convinced Bellatrix to let her go and study with other people, not just in the office of their mansion.

It was september 1st and Isabelle couldn't be more excited. She had no friends, except her cousin, Draco. They were pretty close, mostly because they were forced into rooms together when they were children while their parents dealt with the death eater situation they had. Now, they enjoy eachothers company, they have a lot of things in common.

They had to go to King's Cross station but their parents decided that they were old enough to go alone. Lucius was dropping them off at the entrance and they could go in alone.

"Through the wall now." Draco exclaimed and walked through the magical wall, trying not to draw too much attention for the muggles.

Isabelle followed him, she went slowly because she thought she would hit the brick and hurt herself. To her surprise she went right through without any problem. "Holy shit, that is so cool." She beamed and followed Draco. She was new to all this so she just followed her cousin everywhere he went.

She knew that Draco had a reputation of being mean at Hogwarts but she knew that he wasn't really that mean with people he loved. He was an asshole sometimes but he could be nice when he wanted to. He was actually a big softie, especially since last year. Draco had become a death eater.

Isabelle wanted to be one but Draco kept insisting that she shouldn't become a part of the mess Voldemort had made. Draco said that it wasn't as fun as their parents put it out to be. She trusted him so she didn't ask her mom.

Isabelle was mean, just like Draco, but she can be meaner than him if you struck a nerve. She has been told her whole life that it is better to be guarded than to actually feel feelings. She was amazing at hiding her emotions.

She saw a tall and lanky redheaded boy boarding the train. He was next to a boy with dark hair and round glasses. She knew this boy to be Harry Potter, the boy who survived the dark lord. In front of them was a girl with bushy hair and big front teeth. She was carrying a book, the title was HOGWARTS: A HISTORY. She was fairly pretty. She kept staring at the boy with a shine in her eye.

"Who are those people with Harry Potter?" She asked Draco. He looked to where Harry was sitting now, he could see him through the window.

"They are Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger." He explained. "But you shouldn't be making friends with them."

She shot him a look. "And why not?" She questioned. They seemed like nice people.

"One is a mudblood and the other is a blood traitor." Draco muttered. Now Isabelle understood why he didn't like them. "Let's board the train before the crowd comes rushing in."

They started walking inside the train and passed through  the compartment where the 3 kids she saw were sitting. She stopped for a moment to see the red headed kid. They made eye contact for 2 seconds, until Draco pulled her along.

"Who's that with Malfoy?" Ron asked while eating a chocolate frog.

"I believe that is his cousin." Hermione answered his question. "I think her name is Isabelle Lestrange."

"Blimey! She's pretty." Ron exclaimed.

Hermione smacked his arm. "She's Bellatrix's daughter. Her mother killed Sirius."

Harry was quiet, looking out the window. Sirius Black was still a tough subject for him. That was the last family he had left, and he was dead by the hands of Bellatrix Lestrange. He still has Remus and Mrs. Weasley to look up to  like a parent figure but nobody can replace his godfather. He hated Bellatrix for that, she was heartless.