Chapter 10

The door to the dorm room opened, shocking a sleepy Isabelle. Pansy was dressed in some jeans with holes on them, fishnets under them and a T-shirt that said Nirvana on it. This confused Isabelle because it was 11pm and at this time Pansy was usually sleeping.

"Psst." Pansy whispered, trying to check if Isabelle was asleep. "Are you awake?"

"I am." Isabelle turned to look at her roommate.

She walked a little closer to the curly haired girl. "Blaise and I are going to a muggle concert. Do you want to go?" Pansy explained while running her hand through Isabelle's hair.

"Who are you going to see?" Isabelle was a little lost as to how they would sneak out, seeing as the security at Hogwarts was very strong.

"A band called Nirvana." Pany informed her, gesturing to her shirt. "Come with us, we guarantee you will have fun."

Isabelle thought about it for a moment. She was just about to go to sleep, but, then again, she hadn't been having that much fun recently. "Sure, I'll go."

Pansy squealed and gave her a hug, squeezing her tight. "You have to wear muggle clothing, not the preppy outfits we usually wear." She stood up and opened a trunk at the end of her bed, pulling out a long skirt and a short top. "Wear this and I will do your makeup."

Isabelle giggled as she stripped off her pajamas and put on the clothes Pansy offered. She looked good with this outfit. It was more revealing than anything she has ever worn, but overall it was comfortable. She twirled for Pansy to see.

"You look amazing, Belle." Pansy complemented, but stopped for a moment. "Can I call you Belle?"

"Sure." Isabelle replied simply. "But don't call me Bella, it reminds me of my mom."

Once the girls were ready, they went down to the common room. Blaise was sitting on the couch, waiting for them. He looked very handsome wearing some jeans and a t-shirt of the same band. He had a baseball cap on his head and a camera strapped to his shoulder. Isabelle couldn't help but blush when he looked at her.

"You look beautiful, Isabelle." He complemented, raking his eyes through her body.

She gave him a cheeky smile. "You do, too. I have never seen you wearing such relaxed clothing. You always wear suits."

He shrugged, smiling at her as well. "Got to do my mum proud."

"Finish flirting so we can leave before getting caught." Pansy complained, yet a smile sat on her face. "We have to leave through the secret tunnel behind this fireplace." She motioned to the black fireplace that was always lit.

The 3 of them walked towards it and Pansy knocked one of the screws loose. This made it open towards the side, and to Isabelle surprise, there was a tunnel behind it. Blaise turned on his wand like a flashlight and went in first. Belle followed behind, not wanting to be the last one to go in. Finally, Pansy walked in. The door closed behind them.

"Where does this lead to?" Isabelle asked, whispering because she wasn't sure if they could hear from outside.

"This leads to a muggle bar that is pretty close to where the concert is." Blaise informed her,his voice raspy. "It's a 5 minute walk."

After 10 minutes of going through the dark tunnel, they found the other end of the passage. Blasie stuck his head out to see if anyone was around, and the coast was clear. They jogged to the venue, since the concert had started.

They bought tickets at the counter and made their way inside. They bought pit tickets, and since they got so late, they were all the way in the back. The teenagers couldn't see the artist playing. It didn't matter, because as soon as they got there, they all started dancing.

Isabelle let go of all the stress she had and danced freely to the music. Blaise was behind her, paying close attention to the way she moved. She felt someone touch her shoulder, it was a man Isabelle had never seen before.

He leaned in close to her ear, making sure she heard him. "What's your name?"He asked her.

Isabelle had 2 choices: Say her real name and risk him being found by her family, or lie because nobody here knew her. "I'm Emma. Nice to meet you."

They started dancing together, and Isabelle loved it. In this world she wasn't a Lestrange, she wasn't the daughter of an evil wizard; She was a muggle girl that had everything she wanted.

It was nice to not be her for a while, nice to escape the name that followed her everywhere like the grim. The name that defined her, whether she liked it or not. There was no prejudice for being a Lestrange here, no judgement. There was no fear of her abilities because of it.

She looked just like her mother, there was no denying it, but, maybe, the difference laid simply in her heart. Her heart was gold. She grew up around people that didn't have an ounce of sympathy, and that made her feel empathy. She felt empathy for every death eater, for every wizard that lost their lives in the first wizarding war by the hands of her family.

Her family had a mark, that no matter the wizard, knew. The Malfoys were powerful, so were the Blacks, and most people feared them. The wizards that dared stand up to them usually ended up worse than they bagan. That kind of power should not be assigned lightly. The magical world knew her, to her dismay.

The concert finished at 2am. The kids that had had the time of their lives made their way back to Hogwarts to get up before breakfast closed. They didn't care, because as much as they claim to be blood purists, there is something freeing about being a muggle, being normal. Seeing the magic in things that didn't have it.