Chapter 15

Pansy shook Isabelle awake. When she opened her eyes, she noticed Pansy was wearing her quidditch uniform. She sat up to see her in the clothes.

"We're leaving in 10 minutes. Get dressed." Pansy ordered while doing a small ponytail with her hair.

Isabelle rushed up and put on some jeans and a comfortable long sleeve shirt. She made a side braid with her hair and applied some mascara. When she was ready, she went to the common room, where a bunch of quidditch players stood.

Blaise was painting the faces of some supporters with green and white paint. He smiled when Isabelle walked over to him. "Want me to paint your face, princess?" He asked with a smirk.

Isabelle nodded quickly. "I do." She sat quietly while he dragged his finger on her face, making squiggly lines around. He finished and handed her a mirror. He had made a cute design around her eyes. She instantly smiled. "Thanks, Blaise."

The team left with Isabelle close behind. She was nervous about having no one to talk to at the game, but she probably wouldn't have time to speak with all the cheering she was planning to do.

There was a side of Slytherins and another of Gryffindors. She saw Ron with his team and decided to wave at him, he waved back. Isabelle sat with the Slytherins, next to a brown haired boy. He looked at her when she sat down and smiled.

"Hey." He greeted and extended his hand. "I'm Lorenzo, but you can call me Enzo."

Isabelle smiled awkwardly and shook his hand. "I'm Isabelle, but you can call me Belle." She said, mimicking his attitude.

"I've seen you around with Blaise and Pansy." He spoke. "I'm a friend of Blaise's. Used to play quidditch, but got in a fight once."

This made her laugh, not knowing why because a fight is not funny. "Really? Who did you fight? A Gryffindor?"

Enzo shook his head. "Draco Malfoy." This shocked Isabelle. "He started it, but with his connections, I got kicked out of the team."

Isabelle was staring at him with wide eyes. She wanted to know more. "What did you fight about?"

He gave her a dry chuckle. "He said some stupid shit about Lorelai, his ex, and at that time I was in love with her. You know, before some other stuff happened." He paused for a moment. "I know he's your cousin, by the way."

She shrugged. "We're not on good terms right now, so I don't care." She didn't know Draco had an ex, or liked anyone for that matter.

Now it was his time to laugh. "Apparently he's not on speaking terms with anyone this year. He just keeps making it worse and worse for him."

Isabelle was about to say something more, but Professor McGonagall announced that the game had begun. They presented the teams and the crowd went wild. When she turned towards Enzo, a pretty girl was sitting next to him, not amused with the game.

He saw Belle look at her curiously and started speaking to her. "That's Lorelai, my girlfriend. Quite a catch isn't she?" The girl smacked his arm, but smiled at Isabelle.

Isabelle smiled back and turned to the game. She didn't really know what was happening, but she screamed when the other Slytherins did. Except when Ron did something cool, then she cheered with the Gryffindors. This earned her some mean looks by the Slytherins, so she tried to keep her enthusiasm on low.

The game was actually very fun. Enzo and Lorelai were great company, so Isabelle was never bored. Slytherin was in the lead so their supporters were going wild. Everytime Blaise or Pansy made a point, she stood up and screamed.

Lorelai had no interest in the game, except the occasional laugh she let out when Lorenzo started jumping up and down like a maniac. It was a very weird couple those two. They didn't look in any way compatible. Lorenzo was dressed head to toe in Slytherin merchandise, and Lorelai had no team spirit on her. It was evident that she did not like quidditch and was only here for her boyfriend, who was a huge fan apparently.

The game was going great, until the Slytherin fans started singing a song that Isabelle thought was a cheer, but it was not. "Weasley cannot save a thing, he cannot block a single ring, that's why Slytherins all sing, Weasley is our king."

Isabelle was mortified, and her face showed it. Ron's change in attitude broke her heart. He was letting all the quaffles in. He gave up, and it was showing. The Gryffindors tried to scream and block the sound of the song, but the Slytherins were louder.

They kept singing. "Weasley was born in a bin, he always lets the quaffle in, Weasley will make sure we win, Weasley is our king."

Eventually, Slytherin won the match, and as much as Isabelle wanted to be happy, Ron's expression made it impossible. She was going to apologize to him, but he left in a rush. The Gryffindor side of the bleachers left quickly too, and the Slytherins stayed there celebrating.

Belle cheered with Pansy and Blaise, because she was still happy for them. They won the first game of the season with a girl on the team. This just proved that Pansy was as good as they say.