Episode 2

Next morning

In the classroom

Mrs. Smith is taking her class...
"So guys, we want to do a main project for this year. We'll be doing it in groups, so I've already made the list of six groups and there will be a leader in each group.
And all the members should strictly listen to their respective leader.
As this is our first main project of this year I need to take a deep lecture especially for the leaders."

Mrs. Smith called out all student's name one by one according to their group numbers.
After that Mrs. Smith continued,"So I'm going to read the names of the leaders that I've already chosen,
'Group1 : V-Bella, Group 2: Alvin, Group 3: Brent, Group 4: Kevin, Group 5: Mishell, Group 6: Haru' , All leaders come and meet me at the teachers office after this period".

Mrs. Smith asked all of them to sit according to their Groups. Bella and her group members sat in the first row as their group is the first one.

Suddenly a figure appeared on the door way.. It was a tall boy, he was really looking great as the sun rays from outside molded his body features into such a fine figure. His messy hairstyle makes him more attractive. He's wearing a black torn jeans with a black perfect fit turtleneck T-shirt. His platinum chain is making that outfit more damn good.

The whole class's attention drew towards him. Bella felt a bit familiar in his look. But she just let the thought slide of and looked at him same as the whole class did.

Mrs. Smith suddenly spoke,"Hey, you must be He-Sang ?", "Yes" that boy answered with a cold tone. "Welcome to your new class", Mrs. Smith welcome him with a warm smile. "Thanks",he replied with that same cold tone.
"So He-Sang ,why don't you introduce yourself to the class?". As Mrs. Smith asked him to introduce himself he started to speak,"Hai guys, I'm He-Sang , hope we can get along .Thanks" Mrs. Smith looked at him in a that's all expression. He just nodded his head in response.

"Ok ,well, we've been discussing about this year's main project and I've already chosen the group for you also.

It's group no. 1 and your leader will be V-Bella and she'll tell you what you have to do. V-Bella raise your hand. You can go sit with your team now". As Mrs. Smith said Bella raised her hand and he Went towards Bella's seat. As he was coming closer she was sure that she'd seen him somewhere.

"Can I sit here?" Her thoughts were interrupted with his voice,"oh yes please". Bella answered and move a bit aside so he can sit comfortably. Our class continued.

The bell rank "hey Bella from where we are going to do this project?". Before Bella was about to leave one of her group member asked "we can do it in my uncle's Cafe, I guess, I'll make all the arrangements needed and I'll send you the address. Well I think you guys won't mind if I make group chat so I can reach you all at once". Bella pointed out and everyone agreed. While Bella  was about to go she remembered that she don't have He-Sang's number.
"He-Sang can you please give me your Number so that I can add it to the group". Bella asked as he gave it to her.

At Bella's home.
"Bella how was your day ?"
Bella's mom asked ."ohh it was good. By the way mom, we started to do our main project of this year. And I was thinking of doing it in Joey uncle's Cafe" Bella siad.
"Oh is it ..then you should inform him in advance so he'll do the adjustments for you guys to work" her mother claimed. "Ok .good night Mom "good night sweetheart". Bella went to her bedroom. after doing some arrangements for her project she drifted into her Dreamland..

Will continue...