Episode 15

The next day..

Author's P. O. V.

As Gin said Aura and Bella waited for him at the Library impatiently. They were so curious to know what Gin was about to say.

Cin's P. O. V.

I saw both the girls waiting for me at the usual place. Their face can tell every emotions they have right now, like tensed, confused, curiousness and impatient.

"Hey guys Morning." I said and greeted them.
"It's 1 in the noon." Aura said with a straight face.
"Can't you just greet me back rather than correcting." I said and raised an eyebrow.
"You guys are fighting over a stupid topic. Can we just skip this part." Bella interrupted our conversation.

"Oh-Okay" both of us agreed. "So Gin. What you wanted to say?" She asked.

Before saying things,at first I want to make sure that they are ready to hear what I'm going to say.
Yeah it's not a really big thing but, for me and them, having feelings for someone or being in a relationship are all new things.

"Um.. I don't know how you guys gonna take what I'm going to say. Okay." I said and paused.
"Man you're scaring us right now." Aura said and straightened her posture. "I know right! Lemme get in to the point", I continued. "I.. Umm" I closed my eyes tightly and took a deep breath before opening my eyes back. "I have feelings for Lexi!!".

Finally, I managed to split out those words. Wait a second.. Why are they not shocked? they are looking so calm and cool??

"A-Aren't you guys s-shoked?"

"Wasn't it obvious already? The way you acted odd, while she's around!" Bella questioned.
I stared at Aura.
"She told me." Aura said leaning backwards in her cair.

I didn't except them to have this kind of reaction.
"So what's your next plan?" Aura asked.
"Hmm to confess!" I answered nodding my head, pressing my lips into a tight line.
"That's cool. Better make it fast. Otherwise it'll be a chance for someone." Bella suggested.
"How about going on a movie date?" I said
"Date?" Aura asked raising one eyebrow. "I mean how about going with everyone and when time comes we'll make the perfect situation for confessing and you can confess." Bella proposed.
"What you mean by everyone Bella?" Aura smirked. "No no Aura. Stop you bloody smirk okay!" She defended Aura's stupid smirk. "I'll just call Sang. Is it okay?" She asked. "Hmm yeah no worries." I said and smiled. "So you'll call Lexi right!?" Aura asked. "Yeah... I will..".

In chat.
Lexi.

Me:
Hey. You there?

Lexi:
Yep.. Here✋️.

Me:
How's your wound?

Lexi:
Yeah it's better now.

Me:
Good to hear.
So.. Are you free tomorrow?

Lexi:
Yeah I'm free. Why?

Me:
Cool. What about going for a movie?
Bella, Sang and Aura are also coming.

Lexi:
I would love to.
It was a such a boaring week after all.

Me:
So how about at 10:30 at the mall?

Lexi:
Yep I'm down. Let's watch the new Marvel then.

Me:
Cool option.
Then bye. I'll inform others. See you tomorrow.

Lexi:
Okay. See yya.
Seen.

In Group chat.

Me:
Guys it's done.

Bella:
Nice 👍.

Aura:
Cool 😎.

The next day....

Aura's pov

I was staying at my Aunt's house which was not so far from mine.
As we all planned to go out and enjoy the weekend along with the aim of Gin's confession, Lexi suggested to watch the new movie of marvel.

I was waiting for a cab. It's been nearly 30 minutes still the cab hasn't arrived. But then I saw Austin coming in my direction.

As usual my heart started to beat fast. "Hey" he came to me and said "oh hay, hm.. what're you doin here?" I asked nervously. "I came to buy some stationeries for my sisters at that shope." He said pointing towards one of the stationery shore in front of us. "Ohh cool." I replied.I don't know how to talk when I'm nervous.

"I saw you were standing here for a long time! May I ask where you're going or are you waiting for someone?" He asked. "Ohh no no, as it's weekend we friends planned a day out, watching movies and thing, but the cab I booked hasn't arrived yet and the movie's about to start in 20 mins. I don't think I'll make it." I said and chuckled awkwardly."If you don't mind, I can give you a ride there, i guess." He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Omg i don't mind but i don't wanna trouble you." "No you're not gonna trouble me, I'm going that way so i can drop you there." He said with a melting smile which her always wear. " ohh okay then. I'll be so greatfull. " I replied shyly but not showing it outward. "Get on. Let's go." He said while getting on his bike and handing me a helmet. "Thanks." I put on the helmet and climbed on the back seat.

I hold onto both sides of his jacket lightly not wanting to fall down and make the situations terrible. While we were waiting in the traffic I message Bella the whole thing and told her to come out to the theatre entrance to meet him which she replied within seconds.
We reached the destination and I got down. I saw Bella, Sang,Gin, and Lexi standing there. Bella came towards me. " Thank god you make it on time. And who's this guy? " she asked like nothing happened.

_________________________________________

Will continue...

Please vote and comment down your suggestions and opinions.<3