Episode 6

The day before project submission...

It's the last day.. To be honest I am a little nervous. Even if I become nervous at the start of any presentation,but, if I get the grip, then there is no doubt in the success of my team.

It was nearly 11:30pm. Me, Sang and other members were in a video call discussing about the presentation and now we all decided to stop as it was getting pretty late.

I stretched my arms back and yawned. A notification popes from my phone. It was Aura.
It was a reel of a girl secretly crushing over her hot and cute neighbor boy.

In chat

Me:
She's lucky to have such a neighbor😌.

Aura:
Ikr!!
Actually i also have one here😌.
But won't mind.

Me:
Who won't mind👀?

Aura:
We both won't mind each other 😒.

Me:
Sad🤧.

Aura:
Ikr!🤧

Me:
I'm going to sleep.

Aura:
Why so early.. That's suspicious🧐.

Me:
Tomorrow is my presentation 😩.
I'm  nervous 🥵.

Aura:
Is that a big deal for you???
You are such an expert of
Presenting seminars and projects 🙄.

Me:
The heck! You think it's not a big deal?
I have a whole freaking team to control
and all their responsibility is on me💔.

Aura:
Hmm that's a big load.
Sang is there right then why are you afraid 😏.

Me:
Yes he is there. He helped me a lot
for this presentation. He got very
good ideas with him.
He's such a nice person 😇.
Hey!! What's with that smirk???

Aura:
Nothing just an emoji to state some facts.
Ohh I see.. So he's a nice person too😌.

Me:
Gurl i know where your flirty mind is going.
There's nothing going on between us okay.
Literally nothing!!!!

Aura:
Chill girl chill.
But I can see a spark that is sparkling
between you two✨️.

Me:
💦
Okay use this water to put out that spark.
You are just over thinking🙄.

Aura:
Hmm we can see..
Some flowers of hope are blooming inside me
right now🥰.

Me:
Okay then I'm coming there to cut that
freaking head of that flowers.

Aura:
😝😝😝

Me:
Gudnyt bish. I don't have time for your
bullshit. C u tomorrow👋.

Aura:
Gudnyt🤭🤭🤭

Next day..

I was walking back and forth on the balcony. I needed some fresh air and a peaceful atmosphere to calm myself down. I thought of not showing my nervousness to my group members cuz it'll affect their confidence .

"Bella" I heard a deep voice calling my name. I turned back to see who it is. It's Sang.
"What are you doing here Sang?", I asked him. He came to me. I was leaning towards the glass border of that balcony.

He also lean towards the glass and stared towards the mountains which was kilometers and kilometers away, which makes it look like heaven.

"I saw you walking towards the  balcony. So i followed you." He said.

"Ohh" I replied in a soft voice. "Seems like you are nervous?" Sang asked me looking straight to my face.

I tucked a loose strand of hair behind my right ear and said "yes, I am".
"Don't be! I know it's our main project. As the team leader you'll be nervous of course.
But don't have to because.. I believe you can do this. Just be confident okay. All the teammates are relying on your confidence level.
If they see you like this, they'll be disappointed."
Sang said in a comforting tone.

"I know right! Thanks Sang for believing me. Thanks for your comforting words. It just gave me a strength to move on. By the way I never knew that you're such a comforting human lol"
We both chuckled.

"Why? Do I seem like a scary person?". He asked while laughing."Hmmmm... To be honest, a little scarry handsome man i would say. I never saw you talking to someone like this". I just felt really comfortable talking to him right now.

He laughed at my statement,"I know I'm handsome but I never knew i was scarry lol. And yes you are right I rarely talk to people like this. Except my close friends who've been together with me from childhood onwards.
For you, I feel a bit special. Because every other girls are trying to flirt with me after a two minutes talk."

God he is too cute to talk like this. I was calmly smiling at what he said. He continued "But you are different. We've been together for two weeks. Sometimes I was too close to you.
But you never cared. You were only concentrating on the work. At that time I realized that I was just so happy to meet you happy to have you as my friend. Bella you are really a sweet person."

"Sang I'm a bout to hit the ozone layer. Stop praising me. To be honest, I'm impressed by your words about me your honour. Thank you soo much". We both were talking and laughing like we've been friends for decades.

Our talking was interrupted by one of our team mate's call,saying next is our turn to present the project. Sang turned towards me and gave me his hand to hold. I held it without thinking anything." You can do this. Okay!" He said." Yes I can do it "  I replied and he smiled warmly.

Will continue....

Character Intro of the new character.

Name :Alexa Freddi
Aka : Lexi
Role : Third lead
Strength : Professional in Martial arts.
Daughter of the second leading business
men of that country.
Personality : Cool attitude. Rich.

From Author..

As we passed 300+ reads I'm going to add one more episode as bonus😉. TBH I'm overflowing with ideas but I'm too lazy to note it down😒.
And i know  episodes are getting cheesy. But this kind of stories are not complete without this cheesiness right. Hope you're enjoying.