CHAPTER 2 *(edited)*

He seemed a bit surprised but followed my instructions. I walked up to my bed, sat down comfortably, and patted the space beside me, signaling for him to join. 

Without hesitation, he took a seat and looked straight into my eyes, causing a slight blush to creep up my cheeks. Taking a deep breath, I closed my eyes and began speaking:

"I am (Y/n) (L/n)... and you are Boboiboy. You possess a power watch containing seven elemental powers bestowed upon you by a cute yellow power sphere named Ochobot. Your friends Gopal, Yaya, Ying, and Fang also possess similar powers. Together, you have fought against supervillains like Vargoba, Borara, and Retakka as members of TAPOPS... Am I right?"

Opening my eyes, I found him pale and shocked, mouth hanging open.

"Am I... right?" I asked, smirking. He simply nodded in agreement.

"And did any power sphere send you here?" I inquired. He shook his head, indicating a negative response.

"Well... you see... I'm sorry to say this, but the Earth you knew, the space you inhabited, is no longer there. You have somehow been transported to a completely different dimension..." I explained.

"Well... you see... I'm sorry to say this, but the Earth you knew, the space you inhabited....you are no longer there. Where you are now is Earth but....you have somehow been transported to a completely different dimension..." I explained.

He stared at me, and I met his gaze, feeling a flush of embarrassment. We held each other's gaze for a moment until he...

"WHAT DO YO-mmhf~" he was about to yell, but I quickly pressed a pillow against his mouth, muffling his scream. 

Is this guy trying to get both of us killed by my mom in the middle of the night?!

Glaring at him with a deadly look that silently warned against any further outbursts, I watched as he nervously gulped and finally calmed down.

"....B-But how do you know so much about me?" he asked, tilting his head to the side.

I sighed and replied, "Well, you are a super popular Malaysian hit TV show, so I know about you, and so do millions of people around the world."

"So... I'm from a TV show and I've been teleported to a different dimension?" he clarified.

"Yup!" I affirmed.

"And... how am I going to get back?" he asked with a sigh.

"...no idea," I admitted.

He let out another sigh, saying, "....so I'm stuck here now..."

"Yeah... but..." I began to say.

Slowly, I moved closer to him, our faces inching closer together...

"...I still can't believe it... is this for real?... the main character from a TV show... in my room?" I whispered, my fingers gently caressing his cheek.

His blush intensified as he looked at me, utterly speechless. Suddenly, I snapped back to reality and jumped back, putting a considerable distance between us.

"A-AH... S-SORRY!... I-I-I didn't mean t-to..." I stammered, my face burning with embarrassment.

"...I-It's okay...I understand your excitement...," he said, turning his head to hide his blush.

I took a deep breath, regaining my composure.

"Okay... we can think about all of this later. I have more than a million questions, but it's currently 2 a.m. I need to wake up at 5 a.m. to help my parents. They are leaving for a business trip for two weeks, so we'll have enough time to discuss everything... but first, we need to get some sleep."

I walked behind him and started to change into my night clothes cause I had fallen asleep in my regular clothes.

Walking behind him, I started changing into my nightclothes since I had fallen asleep in my regular clothes.

"Don't look," I warned, glancing back to see his blushing and speechless face. Quickly turning bright red, I lightly smacked his head.

"I said not to look!" I scoffed.

"Y-You told me a little too late!" he nervously replied.

"W-Well... what are you doing anyways?" he asked, still blushing.

"I fell asleep in my regular clothes, so I'm just changing," I clarified. After changing into my nightclothes, I walked towards the door and locked it.

"Why are you locking the door?" he asked as I turned back to face him.

"Well, I don't want my mom to see some random guy in my room. We both will get into trouble. She'll probably call the police for a break-in complaint and I hope you don't wanna go to jail. " I replied to which he shook his head 'no' vigorously. 

"Okay, you need rest to calm your mind, and I also need to wake up at 5. I have an extra pillow... so come and sleep on the right side."

He blushed slightly but didn't protest. Looking at his tired expression, it was clear he needed some rest. He moved to the right side of my bed, removed his orange jacket and cap, and lay down next to me.

Pulling the bedsheets, he turned his back towards me.

"Good night, (Y/n)."

"Good night, Boboiboy."

______________________________________________________

(A/N): The second ch is done as well as edited......enjoy!