CHAPTER 4 *(edited)*

(Y/n) Pov:

We sat in silence as we had our breakfast until finally, he took a sip of the hot chocolate I made.

"Woah... this is soooo good!" he exclaimed, his face lighting up with a huge grin.

"Really? Thanks," I replied, smiling. It was refreshing to receive compliments on my cooking, especially from someone other than my parents.

He leaned forward and said, "Your hot chocolate tastes almost the same as Tok Aba's."

"Well, I often make sweets, cookies, and other treats in my free time, especially when my parents are away. I guess it's become my specialty," I explained.

"Really? Maybe... if you don't mind, I'd love to try your creations," he said, scratching his neck.

"Yeah, sure! I made some chocolate cookies yesterday for my parents, but there are some leftovers. If you want, you can have them," I offered, getting up from my chair.

He nodded in response, and I giggled, saying, "Well... let me wash the dishes first."

"Okay! I'll help you," he volunteered. We proceeded to wash and dry the dishes together.

Once we finished, I placed the cookies on a plate and handed them to him. He took a bite, and suddenly his eyes sparkled.

"Whoa! These are really good!" he exclaimed, his enthusiasm evident.

"Finally after a long time I am eating such delicious cookies", he said fake anime crying with joy while showing a thumbs-up sign.

"AWESOME!"

I just sweatdropped and giggled at his reaction. Then suddenly a question struck my mind.

"Hey, are Yaya's cookies really that bad?" I asked, and he suddenly choked on his bite.

"Whoa! Easy there..." I said, patting his back. I rushed to the kitchen to fetch a glass of water and handed it to him. He drank it and remained silent for a few seconds, breathing heavily.

"Why did you choke when I asked that question?" I inquired, puzzled.

"Because of your question," he finally replied.

"Huh?" I was taken aback.

"..." He remained silent, not giving a direct answer.

"Why? Are Yaya's cookies really that bad?" I pressed for an explanation.

"You said I'm from a TV show, right? Then you must have seen us eating her cookies," he said, his tone slightly amused.

"Yeah, I have. You guys would just faint after eating those," I admitted.

"And you still don't believe?" he questioned, his eyes fixed on me.

"Well, I mean... how bad can they be?" I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

He stared at me, chuckling with an expression I couldn't quite decipher. Then, he reached into his left pocket and pulled out a small, cute pink bag tied with a ribbon. 

It was Yaya's cookies. He just stared at me and chuckled with an expression I couldn't understand. His hand then reached inside his left pocket,

"Well, I have some now. She gave each of us a pouch of her cookies. If you don't believe, then taste one," he suggested.

I took the pouch from him, feeling a mix of hesitation and intrigue. Opening it, I found heart-shaped and star-shaped cookies inside.

"Well, they don't look that bad," I commented as I picked up a heart-shaped one.

"That's what I said when I first saw them," he calmly replied.

My heart raced with uncertainty. Should I eat these or not? I recalled seeing the characters spit out and throw up after eating them. But I couldn't truly believe they were that awful.

Just as I was about to put a cookie in my mouth, I heard Boboiboy murmuring a prayer, probably for my well-being. It seemed like he doubted whether I would survive or not.

"Hey, stop scaring me," I nervously pleaded.

Nevertheless, I took a deep breath and decided to try one. As I chewed, it didn't take long for me to realize that I had made the worst decision of my entire life.

I rushed to the bathroom sink, desperately vomiting and feeling extremely sick.

After that dreadful experience, I learned a valuable lesson: 

NEVER JUDGE A BOOK BY IT'S COVERS!!

________________________________________
Fourth ch out now....as well as edited....bye good night!