CHAPTER 8 PART 2 *(edited)*

.....continued.

BOBOIBOY POV:

We were still sitting in that position until....

"Okay then, let's go...I am hungry too", she said getting up.

OH THANK GOD!!! She didn't freak out as I expected.

But she still won't show her face to me.

I tilted my head to catch a glimpse of her blushing face. Just as I suspected, she was blushing like a tomato. Ah, how adorable.

I can't blame her. I'm blushing myself.

We exited the park and walked along the familiar path. She was discussing where we should go, but I wasn't paying much attention. Instead, I was preoccupied with one thought: I prayed not to encounter that girl again. 

I still can't believe how she humiliated (Y/n) in the middle of the street, even though there was no one else around to witness it.

"And there you go again, lost in thought... Hey!" (Y/n) exclaimed, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I replied, looking down at her.

"What were you thinking about this time?"

"Oh... I was praying not to see Lia's face again."

"Is that so? Haha, don't worry."

"Hm..."

(Y/N) POV: 

As my favorite coffee shop, which also happened to belong to my aunt, came into view, we entered and settled at a table near the window. A cheerful waiter approached us, asking, "What would you both like to order?"

Boboiboy and I nearly choked and were taken aback. 

"C-Couple?!" we both exclaimed in surprise.

"Oh, I am so so sorry miss! I thought the two of you were a couple because you look great together," the waiter explained, bowing and apologizing.

"Hehe, no, no... we're just friends," I shyly replied, waving my hand to indicate a negative response. Meanwhile, Boboiboy gazed out the window, likely blushing.

"W-Well, I would like to have my favorite (Food/Drink) and a (Favorite Juice/Drink)," I said, clearing my throat.

"What would you like.......(F/Bn)?" I asked Boboiboy.

"Hmm... I'll have the same as you, except for the drink. I'll have a hot chocolate," he replied.

"Okay, anything else?" the waiter inquired.

"No, that'll be all," I replied.

After the waiter left, I turned to Boboiboy and said, "Bo-Ah!... (F/Bn)?"

"Hm...?" Boboiboy responded.

"Did you have trouble deciding what to order?" I giggled.

"Hmm... not really. I just wanted to try the same food as you, except for the drink," he explained.

"Oh, I see," I nodded.

"Hey, (Y/n)!" I heard someone call. I turned my head to see my aunt, Aunt [Aunt's Name].

"Hi, Auntie!" I greeted her happily.

"How are you? Are your mom and dad away on their business trip again?"

"I'm good! And yes, they are," I replied, a tinge of sadness in my voice.

You see, my parents are well-known business individuals, and they often have to travel for work. When I was younger, they used to leave me with Aunt [Aunt's Name] most of the time. 

But now that I'm a teenager, I live alone when they're away. I must say, it's quite liberating...haha.

heh-

Suddenly, my aunt's gaze shifted to Boboiboy, her expression filled with slight confusion.

Oh no! What should I say to her?

"(Y/n)... who is this?" she asked, a hint of a smirk on her face.

Oh God, I hope she's not thinking something inappropriate.

"Uh..." I panicked, and I could tell Boboiboy was tense too.

"He... he's one of my friends from Malaysia!" I hoped she would buy it.

"Malaysia?!" my aunt exclaimed, seeming somewhat shocked.

"Y-yeah... he's an exchange student... we've been friends for a long time, and when he mentioned he'd be coming here to study, I told him to stay at my house to make things easier," I hastily explained. 

Thank goodness she believed me.

"Oh, I see. Did you inform your parents about it?" she inquired.

"Not yet, actually... he just arrived yesterday," I replied, scratching my neck. Thank God she bought it.

"Well, that's good then. You won't have to be alone, right?" she said with a smile.

Indeed, that's true. But I'm not sure how long he'll be staying here.

Until then, I suppose...

My aunt then turned her attention to Boboiboy and smiled. "What's your name, dear?"

"I'm (Fb/N). Nice to meet you, Miss," he said, standing up and bowing politely.

"Oh my, what a gentleman. Nice to meet you too. By the way, how long have you known each other? And how did you meet?",  she asked, still smiling.

"Uh..." Boboiboy glanced at me. 

Can't blame him, I was panicking myself.

"Through Instagram!..... Yeah, we met there about two years ago... hehe," I quickly answered.

"Oh, I see. You used to mention talking to a friend there. Okay, then... don't forget to inform your parents. Have fun," my aunt said, waving goodbye.

Just as she left, the waiter returned with our order. Finally!

"Enjoy," the waiter chirped, bowing before stepping away.

"Whoa! That was close, (Y/n)... we were almost caught," Boboiboy said, looking at me with a sigh of relief.

"Yes, indeed... alright then, let's dig in!" I said, joining Boboiboy in savoring the delicious meal. I hummed with delight at the incredible flavors.

"So good," I exclaimed happily.

"Not bad, but the hot chocolate you make is even better," he replied with a mouthful.

"Really? Thanks!" I beamed.

Finally, someone other than my parents and brother actually appreciates my culinary creations.

After finishing our meal, we left the coffee shop and made our way back home.

[In case if you are wondering about paying the bill...don't worry about that... it's your beloved aunt's cafe after all right?? Like really....my aunt doesn't let me pay for the meals I have in her cafe sooooo......hehe]

________________________________________________________________

As I promised....I posted this....today only....and again

Thank You for 1K reads!!

And also let me know if you liked Behind The Scenes....your feedback will give me the motivation to continue that series.....

Byeee~