CHAPTER 8 PART 1 *(edited)*

This part might be a little dramatic, cause I was out of ideas....and my schools are starting.

_______________________________________________

Boboiboy POV:

As we strolled down the road, (Y/n) turned to me and asked, "So, what should we do first?"

But before I could respond, my stomach betrayed me, emitting an embarrassingly loud growl. I felt my cheeks flush as I heard (Y/n) giggle.

"Alright then, let's grab something to eat first," she suggested, her laughter still evident.

"S-Sorry....was it that loud?", I asked, scratching the back of my head, feeling a wave of self-consciousness wash over me.

God, this is so embarrassing.

"Loud enough to only reach my ears...haha....don't worry", she said giggling.

As we continued our conversation, a sudden memory flashed through my mind—an echo of a voice. It had resurfaced when I heard (Y/n) laughing. 

I wanted to bring it up to her, but something held me back. At least not now, I thought to myself.

"Hey... are you okay?" (Y/n) snapped me out of my reverie with her concerned voice.

"Hm...? Oh, yeah, I'm fine," I responded, my mind still lingering on the distant voice.

Before I could finish my sentence, a voice interrupted from behind.

"Hey, (Y/n)... long time no see."

II turned my head to find a girl with dark brown hair, wearing a peculiar smile on her face. 

Glancing at (Y/n), I noticed a look of displeasure on her face upon seeing the girl. Clearly, she was annoyed.

"What do you want, Lia?" (Y/n) inquired, her annoyance evident.

So this girl's name is Lia.

"That's not the way how you talk to a 'FRIEND', (Y/N)", Lia said smiling. Something just didn't feel right about her smile.

"And besides," she continued, "who is this cute guy with you?" She directed her flirtatious smile toward me, even going so far as to wink.

I cringed inwardly. Eww.

"That's none of your business," (Y/n) replied, clearly irritated.

"Why not? It's a rare occurrence for any guy to talk to you... or should I say, anyone?" Lia taunted, her laughter filling the air.

I glanced at (Y/n), who remained silent, her gaze cast downward. I noticed her biting her lip—was she holding back tears? Now this girl was truly getting on my nerves.

"Oh my... are you crying? I'm so sorry... I forgot how much of a crybaby you are," Lia taunted further.

That's it! I've had enough.

"Geez....would you mind doing a favor for me?", I interjected, positioning myself in front of (Y/n) protectively to block her from that so-called girl 'Lia'.

Lia seemed to blush at my statement, adjusting her hair coquettishly.

 "Ah, sure! Perhaps you shouldn't stay with tha—"

"Would you mind just shutting up and getting the hell out of here? Seriously now... your voice is like a squawking bird, and it's really grating on my ears, you know? And do you have anything better to do than insult others? With those insults, you're really just describing yourself, you know? So I suggest you mind your own business," I finished, glaring at her.