Bad News!(about the author)

Hi there, I am the author's older brother(cousin).

You all must be wondering why she isn't updating stories anymore.....

Well.....about a month and a half ago she got into a terrible car accident. She lost a lot of blood, had two broken rib bones, her face slightly smashed and half of her brain damaged which had led her to fall into a coma.

The doctors, what they are saying that it is almost impossible for her to survive and only a miracle can save her. Her parents are going through a lot, and so are we and her relatives. 

She was a bright, cute yet quiet and well-behaved girl, always putting others before herself. Seeing her in this state aches our hearts. I would have informed this news sooner but I myself was not able to function properly the whole situation happening so quickly.

For one moment she was there smiling and then suddenly laying on a hospital bed.

The doctors had lost all hope, but we didn't. We still hope she would survive, she WILL survive. But we don't know when she would wake up, maybe weeks, months, years.....some doubting if she would wake up at all or.....

Anyways....that is all I had to say...sorry if I made myself awkward, I am not into these things.

I hope you all stay well and please take care of yourselves.