CHAPTER 11

BOBOIBOY POV:

"Can you show me all your seven elements?!", (Y/N) asked out of the blue. Her eyes were literally sparkling.

"Eh??", I was literally taken aback by that question.

"Your elements....", she said pointing at my watch,"...you can split right?"

"Well...yeah I can bu-"

Then (Y/N) made a face that I could not resist!!

IT WAS SO DAMN.CUTE!!

[I am talking about those anime faces where someone makes a puppy eyes face and a ray of stars starts coming out.. those kinds of faces....you get what I said?]

"Please!"

OH MY GOD!

"Fine...b-but let's go downstairs first, it w-will be easy for me", god why am I shuttering?

"Okie! Let's go! Let's go! Come on!!"

Then she grabbed my hand and literally pulled me with her. I lowered my cap cause I was sure that my face was as red as a tomato.

After coming down.

"Okay...so are you ready?"

"Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Okay....Boboiboy SEPTA SPLIT!"

(Y/N) POV:

"Wow......"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. All the SEVEN ELEMENTS were standing INFRONT of me and for REAL!!!!

"SO COOL!!"

"Hey there (Y/N)", all of them said at once.

"I believe you know us all already but still let us introduce ourselves. As you know I am Earth Quake but you can call me Quake if the first one is too long haha"

Quake then pointed to the guy on his left with dark red and black patterns, "you already met him, he is a thunderstorm"

"Hey...sorry about earlier", thunder said scratching his neck.

"Oh, no prob-"

"Don't mind him (Y/N), he always acts like crazy whenever he gets mad Ow-", and then a slap and a sound of crying could be heard. I looked at him and saw dark blue and white wind patterns on his clothes.

"Sorry about that (Y/n)", quake said.

Ok, so he hit him.

"...sorry (Y/N)...hehe...btw I am Cyclone but you can call me Cy", he said winking.

"Cut it out with that flirting !", quake yelled.

Huh....now I know the source of it and why he was flirting with me so much.

"Hehe...okay", I said giggling.

" *(sighs)* .....ok, then-", but quake got cut off by....

"Hi (Y/N)! I am BLAZE!! The coolest one!", the guy behind thunder with bright red fire-designed half-sleeved clothes yells with a super bright smile.

"Also the dumbest one too..."

Hering that everyone in the room broke out in laughter except two. I giggled and looked at the one who said that. He had icy blue color full sleeve clothes with one of his hand blue. He had a really calm look on his face.

"HEY!!", Blaze whined.

"Ah yes....and this is ICE", quake said pointing at Ice.

"Hi, nice to meet you", he said with a calm yet soothing smile.