CHAPTER 12

BOBOIBOY POV:

I woke up....guess midnight? I looked at the clock and it showed 2:47 a.m.

Damn.....what happened last night?

I turned to my right to meet a pair of closed eyes. I was almost close to screaming my guts out when I remembered everything that had happened. I looked adequately to see (Y/N) sleeping peacefully, hugging my arm.

Heh....cute

I shook my head and got up silently to not wake her up. I slowly walked towards my room....her brother's room...I don't know....and laid on the bed. I just don't want her to just wake up and scream her lungs out...like what I was about to do earlier.....

And why you ask? We watched a bunch of horror films last night...duh.

Anyways it's still dark outside, I should probably stop talking to myself and go to sleep.

But.....how can I sleep? Whenever I am closing my eyes....all I could see is her face....hear her voice....(Y/N).

What is this feeling? I have never felt like this before....damn it! I can't be falling for her now....we just met like...two days? maybe three? I don't know.

Meh....I'll just try to sleep.

~Time skip to 8 a.m.~

I woke up, slightly feeling the sun rays on my face from the open window. 

Ugh! I don't wanna wake up~

Anyways I got up somehow and stretched my hands and back, then like any other normal human....I did my morning business and went downstairs.

I heard humming and saw (Y/N) in the kitchen. She seemed to notice my presence. She looked up and her face brightened up followed by a huge smile.

Ah...her smile is brighter than the sunshine which fell on my face this morning. The perfect way to start the day~

[ Anyone knows about that meme where Cyclone knew someone brighter than Solar? and that it was Thorn's adorable smile....the above line is inspired by that]

"Good Morning!"

"Good Morning.....", I replied back, still a bit drowsy.

"You need help (Y/N)?"

"No....um...yeah...can you carry these plates to the table?"

She handed me the plates and I nodded taking them from her.

"Btw.....thank you Boboiboy"

I stopped placing the plates and turned to look at her....her cheeks flushed pink.

Huh?

"No need to thank me....I like helping you"

"Huh? Oh! no no! Not that....about..."

"about?"

"a-about.....last night....thank you for carrying me to my bedroom"

"Oh! It's nothing.....what kind of gentleman am I if I just let you fall sick now can I ?"

She giggled.

"Ah stop that.....but really thanks....and also sorry for giving you trouble carrying me"

Her head tilted down a little

Wait-Is she telling me that she is heavy?

She looked up, "I know I wei-"

"Are you kidding me?!! You are lighter than a feather!!"

She looked at me and it seemed like the pink on her cheeks got a bit darker. She gets embarrassed so easily but is still cute.