CHAPTER 18 PART 2

New chapter after almost 2 months!!

AND IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY!!! I AM FINALLY 16!! YASSSS!!!

 Wow!! It's been so long!!

Actually, I was writing this chapter little by little because of my heavy study schedule and it's finally done. A day before my birthday! Ok, that's all, make sure to let me know how it was!!

_______________________________

Note:

I used Gacha Club to design how (Y/n)'s hair and eyes would look and I kept the hair base color as black cause I don't know what my reader's hair color is. So if you have black hair like me then you're good, else please imagine the hair color as your respective color please.

______________________________________

Boboiboy POV:

I think she did it!

I couldn't believe my eyes. A bright light filled the room, forcing us to close our eyes. When I finally opened them, I was in awe.......my jaw dropped.

THERE WERE INDEED SEVEN OF THEM!! WOW!!

Now I feel her excitement when she saw mine. Looking at their excited faces, I could feel their anticipation. Each of their elemental clones opened their eyes and exchanged smiles, their joy evident.

"We did it guys!!", one of her clones exclaimed and the rest cheered after her.

I looked at my friends and couldn't help but to burst out in laughter. Their eyes were almost popping out of their sockets, and their jaws hung wide open. They were clearly experiencing a mental breakdown, and even Ochobot seemed stunned.

One of the elemental clones cleared her throat, grabbing everyone's attention.

"Well, now that you all seem to have recovered..... Allow me to introduce ourselves........I am Shizen(自然) meaning Nature.......I am the center element", the clone who had cleared her throat announced. She had a long braid with a dark green hue, a strand of brown hair, and forest-green eyes. Her clothes consisted of various shades of green with hints of brown.

The look:

I was surprised

I was surprised. Even her clothes color changes like mine but I was surprised about her hair color.

"What do you mean by the center element?" Ochobot asked, voicing the confusion we all felt.