CHAPTER 14 Part 2

After I healed Ying....I moved in between them and started healing Yaya.

After healing them I felt a bit tired.

GOD! I really need to work on my stamina.....I get worn out easily.

I lay in between Yaya and Ying and drifted off to sleep as well.

~After 1 and a half hours ~

Ying POV:

"Ugh.....what time is it?", I said slowly opening my eyes.

I turned to my right to see....I was nearly about to scream but then incidents from last night up till this morning made me stop.

OH! Its (Y/N). She must have fallen asleep while treating our wou-

Wait! HOLD ON!! WHAT??!!!

I quickly sat up but felt no pain in my waist. It was as if I never had any injury on my waist. I checked my legs and my eyes widened even more.

My legs were bandaged.....I caressed my legs but felt no pain at all. I checked my hands.....but there were no wounds....except for some scratches or scars......b-but how?

I glanced at (Y/N)....she was sleeping peacefully.

What magic did she use to heal me??

I looked forward to seeing Yaya sleeping as well. Huh....am I the only one who is awake?

I looked at the time...... 10:37 a.m. Then suddenly I heard a phone ring. I looked down at it and assumed it was (Y/N)'s.

Well.... it's good that these two would wake up now.

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up due to the sound of my phone.

Ugh! Who is calling me now?

I slowly goy up to see Ying looking at me. She handed me my phone and I nodded a 'thank you' and answered it.

~ Phone Call ~

Hello (Y/N)?

Oh....*(yawns)*, hey mom

Hello, there sweetheart......how are you?

Oh! I am good.....I was
actually going to call you and-

About your new friend? I already know, your aunt told me about him.

Oh, mom.....
it's not him.... it's them

What?

Actually, mom five of my friends are uh.......transferred students.....I actually knew one of them through insta and when I got to know he and his friends are been transferred here.....sooooo......I just offered him to stay here with his friends.

Oh! Why didn't you tell me sooner? Where are they from?

Well uh.....three of them are from Malayasia and two of them are from....China

Oh.....

Mom....can they stay here? Our house is ridiculously
large so they can live peacefully here.....and I wouldn't be alone....please mama....

Yes, about that I was going to talk to you....yes of course they can stay here. I actually called you because our trip was extended by 2 week.

Uh.....again?
Whyyyyyyyy?