Chapter 5

The classes were now making their way to the Observation Room with their teachers behind them, all of them discussing of different stuff like the fights that Izuku must've been trapped on, some wondering what kind of Devil Fruits there may be out there and how they work while others wonder what kind of people was his crew like.

Nezu found himself already there looking at the screens and checking all cameras while talking to someone else on the phone as he hears the door behind him open up revealing the previously mentioned people.

Bakugo:"He said elements so it may aswell be anything."

Kirishima:"Yea but could you imagine something like idk ashes or even hard candy."

Iida:"I guess you could but we ourselves dont understand it as much as he does so we can only live with the doubts."

Aizawa:"A question did raise to me, what exactly caused the bounties of others? Like the cook of their crew, I get someone like Zoro due to him being a Swordsman and even carrying the title of King of Hell but what is it about their cook that got him that high apart from power?"

Tsukauchi:"I was wondering exactly the same about him, maybe his family heritage?"

Snipe:"Yea, Midoriya seemed to put a big emphazys on the 'Vinsmoke' so maybe that's his family name and possibly groups of pirates."

Nezu:"Well is interesting to see and hear all of your theories about this other world, after all Midoriya is leaving us in the shadows about many things and many others he doesnt seem to want to tell us."

"Things none of you shall attempt to make him spill, if he doesnt want to, is understandable, he knows what is right for us to know and what we shouldn't."

Monoma:"Why? Is just things from another world, not like they matter in this one at all."

Vlad:"Monoma quiet, that other world is filled of more secrets than anyone imagines or would expect it to have so if he doesnt want to spread stuff that people were massacred only because they accidentally found out, than dont force him to say it."

Monoma:"....tch! Why should I-?"

Kendo suddenly punches him, not smack him, punches him hard enough his face is imprinted onto the wall he crashed onto leaving everyone shocked. It seems like someone was done with his bullshit with all rights of the world to do so.

Kendo:"Neito Monoma, for once stop disrespecting ANYONE in your way and accept the fact people can be better than you, first you disrecpected Midoriya's sacrifice for All Might, than make fun of his death in front everyone in his damn class and still dare to feel superior??!!"

"I promise you that if you EVER make fun of anyone from another class, gut punching you once wont be enough to put away MY ANGER towards you, so either SHUT your TRAP or I will shatter your damn legs."

Izuku from here could only feel the menacing aura escaping from Kendo, clearly he didnt feel it killing him but is a woman's wrath, is still scary. Never the less this aura let out something familiar for Izuku leaving one thing in clear, he could start teaching those three in particular out of anyone in this class, but who knows, there may be a 4th one with it  and knowing certain blonde, he most likely also has the Color himself.

He stretches a bit as the bones of his body crack while looking up front to this fake city upon him, he doesnt need much to know this place will be swarmed of enemies in a couple of minutes, if anything it may even have some heroes that Nezu called in to fight this student that suddenly came back to life stronger than ever before.

From the comms, he was able to hear how people were all hoping to see some action and wonder how things would go for Izuku in this matches, the questions were many and the desire for answers even more and Izuku...well he just wanted to have fun in a fight like never before. He remembers back at Mary Geoise and how the duels over there were, he was living life to its fullest while fighting one of the last people between them and finally turning the world upside down.