Chapter 8

-Yes I like the ship in the picture above, boycot my ass if you want-

A day after Chapter 7.

AM:"So they all know?"

Izuku:"I had to tell them the truth, we dont really keep secrets between each other in all of our journeys so I found it fitting after Enies to be fully honest to them including about it."-he says as he takes a sip from his tea-

AM:"I understand, so I'm guessing you did cut some stuff about it when telling the class."

Izuku:"I did."

"When I made the jump and Black Whip grabbed the Bridge, I than talked to the Fifth User, Daigoro Banjo and explained me this other ability I was awakening it which was Haki would interfere on controlling my quirks but at the same time help out."

"Down the line during my two years of training I slowly woke up the others but didnt really find use for them for the most part due to my wide arrange of abilities I already had by this point and me getting a liking of Sword Fighting."-he says as he scratches his cheek-

"Me and the One For All users didnt knew if we would ever get a chance to even do much about getting trapped on the other world and we never really expected the fact Franky was able to make a way for me to come back."

AM:"By the way, what exactly is this way?"

Izuku:"Oh that!! Well first of, come out of the vent Nezu."

All Might starts to look around wondering where exactly is this vent Izuku just mentioned as from below his couch on his office, a mini door opens letting Nezu come out of it who quickly crawls out and clears off his little smokin before looking at Izuku smiling.

Nezu:"That Haki really is something else."

Izuku:"No I didnt use Haki, I just saw your cheese sticking out of the couch."

Nezu:"........Moving on."

All Might tried the best to not laugh due to the weird way his successor was able to find Izuku.

Izuku:"There is actually two things you guys need to know."

Nezu:"What is it Midoriya?"

Izuku quickly takes a deep breath while looking at both who look at him a bit concerned.

Izuku:-he lets out some air before looking at the two again-"The One For All Users themselves have named me the final One For All User."

Nezu/AM:-their eyes only widen while looking at Izuku-"What??"

Izuku:"You see...this quirks awakened on me for being quirkless, the perfect vessel for One For All because anyone with a quirk would die by the time they turn 40 due to stockpile overload."

AM:"So you are saying-!"

Izuku:"The reason both of us will be able to live pass our 40's is because we were once empty vessels perfect to take care of such massive power."

AM:"I see...so anyone with a quirk prior to having One For all...was still destined to die."

Izuku:"That is indeed the case All Might, the other thing is that of the power slowly becoming a curse and a burden, I'm planning to defeat AFO whenever I get the chance, the world doesnt know I'm even alive and were trying to keep it a secret but the moment I am to fight against AFO again, it will be the final fight."

"This will be done and there is no reason for One For All to exist anymore, I would only continue carrying it until we are all finally freed and this quirk and its users would be able to rest after years."