Chapter 12

The morning had come for Class 1-A and Class 1-B, the long awaited day was now here and no one really knew how to feel about all of this, most had a strain in their stomach due to excitement and others were quite nervous wondering what exactly would come for them once they cross to this completely new world for them and certain pink haired girl got some stuff inside of a bag and got ready to go.

4 of the students were ready and keeping themselves as composed as possible while looking forward, they were scared of course but nothing was gonna stop them of protecting their classmates as they got their stuff ready with most of them getting their new suits on for all that was to come this next time.

The greenete boy mostly in charge of all of them was standing in the roof seeing the sunrise of the world where he was born at, his eyes could only see the bright sun making the Nation of the Rising Sun look as beautiful as he always remembered it to be back than, he could only smile while staring at his shine and bright light coming out at the front of them all.

"I dont know if I'll ever be back in this world...but I hope that I'm able to see this beautiful and peaceful sighting once again."-Izuku said outloud with a smile while looking forward.-"Let us see a beautiful future for this world."

After this quick moment for Izuku, he got up from the floor and made his way towards the place where the machine is at while thinking about what exactly will happen and the where this portal could take them to or drop them at because there's not a complete chance of it ending wherever it can be and wont really be a good thing for everyone equally.

The students quickly got up and got their stuff ready, most were not really prepared for whatever was to come and their faces made it clear, they knew today was gonna be an insanely wild day but they dont know exactly how insane it would go, but if there was something Izuku's story had told them is that the insanity in all of this would blow their minds.

Everyone moved in and started to walk towards their respective classrooms as told by Nezu yesterday before all of this, they all arrived like this was another day for them before checking what stuff they were bringing and doing some quick rounds like stretches and quick talks with one another, they could not stop thinking of what was to happen right now.

On each classroom, their respective teachers entered surprising everyone else as they looked at them.

Bakugo:"When are we leaving sir?"

Aizawa:"In just a minute, I want you all to be prepared for what is to come."-he says as he presses a button.-"Because once there, there's a whole new world to explore."

The floor suddenly deattaches from somewhere surprising the entire class, slowly but surely the entire place kept on going down due to what the guys realized was an elevator that has always been the floor of their classes, it was almost unbelivable for them as the second most unbelivable thing was the fact that this is taking them somewhere beneath UA.

The place is already huge and telling them there's even more beneath the School itself makes it so shocking but almost something that no one can really say much more about as they kept on going for about 5 minutes before finally stopping to than have a massive Door next to them.

Aizawa quickly walks up to it and puts his hand on it letting it be activated and opened completely revealing the place where the portal is it, no one really knew what to think of it while looking at it. The machine was massive, it had this tube like figure on it as its massive arch went from one corner of the room to the other with a coil and much more around it as a platform was also there for everyone to see.

Not too far from them, the class could see their other classmates of Class 1-B also looking at this in awe wondering what more there was to this or what to do at the moment.