Chapter 10

-so were doing another 2 parts before being yeeted to the amazing land of One Piece which imo is one of the best fictional worlds I've seen, no is not my One Piece bias btw-

In the means of this world Izuku found himself at yet again, he was no normal human, he never was in all honesty but he outstands his field even more nowadays, as of the moment the sun had vanished and the night had begun for Japan, Izuku had one mission and one thing to do thanks to Nezu giving him some information.

As he jumps across the buildings with almost invisble ease combined with Soru to make it look like he's flying across the entire city, Izuku doesnt stop making his way throught it while looking at his recently acquired phone seeing information about where do the family members of certain Class 1-A and Class 1-B students live at, specially those he has the most suspiscions of.

Invisible to the normal eye and almost undetectable, Izuku simply goes across the city feeling rather weird while wearing this recent suit made by Hatsume that she named the Point Zero Costume, exclusively made for complete stealth and now upgraded for him to carry his sword with him which he's pleased to know. Making his way throught the starry night, Izuku goes and goes not stopping any time soon firstly going towards the Monoma household because he just feels like he's the most problematic of the bunch and who he should test out.

Izuku:(I got much to figure out at the moment and it feels off....I have not seen the sea in a while and it feels so weird after spending so long in it, this of going throught land has slowly gotten harder...Maybe this is what Shanks meant when he told us about preffering the nauseous feeling of water than sturdy ground.)

Back at UA

Nezu:"So the materials would be arriving tomorrow by afternoon, than we can start working on it."

Aizawa:"I understand."-he says while looking at the list of materials-"I do have some questions about why you let Midoriya conduct an investigation on the parents of our students instead of sending a professional."

Nezu:"Simple, who do we trust the most?"

"Midoriya has been gone from this world for 4 months here and in reality is been 3 years and 9 months, if there is someone we are to trust is him, he has insane stealth and speed, he can get in and out without being detected and according to documentation and recordings, Midoriya is not alive anymore, he's nothing but a ghost."

"Piecing him as the one investigating this teams of criminals is rather impossible as it could be seen as nothing more than a fluke, if some group of villains seems to know that he is alive is because someone clearly leaked this information letting Izuku only reduce how many are to blame which would only be Class 1-A, Class 1-B or us teachers."

"If he is to find out who could be the people leaking information, if it truly is the parents like he thinks, than for the more reason we need him to go."

Aizawa:"His intimidation skills."

Nezu:"Hai, for that other world he may not be as scary due to his powers but in ours...almost no one can really match him and his Conqueror's, I see many not passing out from it but it would be rather effective and a perfect scare tactic againsts most..I dont even know how controlled his Haki is but from what it seems, he was able to aim it in one direction alone which is...impressive."

Aizawa:"Midoriya truly is the only one we can trust at the moment, of course we can have someone like Tsukauchi go in and help but it may not even be enough help for us, meanwhile Midoriya has all needed to interrogate someone."

"I'm just hoping he doesnt go overboard."