Chapter 10.5

-This chapter is an intermission before I actually take out the real chapter 11, I felt like giving you guys this brief chapter. also this is being made before chapter 1052 and 1053 so this wont be the same as in canon.-

Special Chapter. The Onigashima Aftermath, The Day The Knight Fell for His Princess

Their victory blew the world away, the Straw Hats had triumph on Wano and this echoed across this country that was overwhelmed by tiranny for the last 20 years. Luffy claimed a complete victory against Kaido that had ran him completely unconscious and sleepy as hell as expected of the captain of such group of pirates.

Most of the Straw Hats were also injured, of course Sanji seemed to be the most okay to everyone's surprise but Izuku and Zoro were unsurprisingly the most injured of them all where Izuku shattered his fingers causing him major bleeding and to almost look his left index due to a bad sword grip and Zoro had to completely go beyond anything before he has causing even more injuries on him and waking up 2 days after the raid was over.

Luffy finally woke up and first thing he did...well dont be surprised...but....

"MEAT!!!!!!!"-he screams as he grabs a huge piece of meat and starts eating it all quickly.-"TMS MS SO GOMD!!!!"

Izuku:"I think were just gonna overlook whatever he did back there right?"

Robin:"Is the only thing we could do for the time being, we dont know what exactly was that, no one really knows or has a thought of it so lets just not care."-she says in a calmed tone as she was taking off the bandages from Izuku who once they were not there anymore, he starts to flex his hand noticing his condition.-"It seems you are gonna be okay."

"Yeah...is good to know."-he says with a smile.-

Sanji:"It really seems like everyone is okay now...I was expecting us to take a bit longer for once."-he says smoking his cigar rather calmly.-

Zoro:"The next step is where tho?"-he asks while having his back on the wall.-"If who we saw at the raid really was someone from the World Goverment there's a chance they come for us and we still dont know where we are planning to go."

Nami:"Well first thing we should do has to do with the Poneglyph, I dont know what Luffy wants to do right now but we should at least check it out properly."

Izuku:"Is this a way to imply we may start going for the One Piece?"

Usopp:"I mean...doesnt sound like a bad idea, is better than fighting people nonstop and well...maybe check out some other places."-he says a bit nervous but being as honest as possible.-

Franky:"There is much before we reach any other important Island or maybe start our proper way to Laugh Tale, it would be almost impossible to reach it for the time being and we still dont know where the other Road Poneglyphs could be."

Brook:"This will start being rather bonechilling if I say so! Yohohohoho!"

Izuku:-sigh-"I dont want to take the wheel or much more...but we should aim for a nearby island, Wano has us welcomed but how long before the World Goverment comes and our bounties are upped?"

Luffy:"Eh?? Our bounties would go up?!"-he says passing down a 10 meter piece of meat.-"But...that of the Marines coming here...would it cause something bad or how would things go for Wano? Is us still being here gonna bring bad stuff to the entire country or what?"

Izuku:"...."-he looks at the rest.-"Is no one gonna question how well he asked that?"

Usopp:"Thank you....PLEASE QUESTION IT!!"

Luffy:"Well, the thing is that we helped Wano and defeated Kaido and his pirates, so doesnt that mean we are stronger?"

Robin:"For the most part it does, if we are to take travel towards any nearby island were gonna run more risks of dealing with the issues of our bounties increasing so seeing our faces will be fresh on many, but who knows how many islands nearby could even have a connection to the World Goverment."