Chapter 11

-I wanna clarify something, I said a month and a half for the School Festival but they are going to come back three weeks, almost four weeks before it.-

Everyone found themselves relaxing, it was a long time of working and investigating and even more training, the class was now sitting down with the incoming travel to this other world letting them take most of the 14th day and one day before it to get permission to go. Izuku being the only one who didnt need it due to him being him.

After a long day of going to their houses and asking for permission while covering it up as a travel to Hawaii in the form of Hero Work, both classes were now in the living room of Class 1-A's Dorm looking at Izuku who was only sitting there singing a bit waiting for everyone to get ready for this next story.

Juzo:"I'm starting to feel like were on a camping trip and the guy who knows how to narrate is sitting in front of us ready to scare the living shit out of us with some quotes or stuff like that."

Setsuna:"Agreed."

Iida:"What is it your gonna be telling us today Midoriya?"

Izuku:"Welp....today I'll tell you my perspective of our two years of training."

Monoma:"Sounds boring."

Izuku:"I remember saying you all to take out the trash."

"Anyways, get ready cuz even tho I am about to summarize you about 2 years of my life, it will be long."

We start simple, I found myself flying over the oceans after getting hit by Kuma's Devil Fruit ability, the distance I traveled was a lot and it was seriously insane but by the end it was all for me to land somewhere.

I remember impacting onto land pretty hard making me feel some extreme pain in my arm due to my impacting sideways, all air left me as I let out a scream while looking up, the sunset was a bit far from coming to an end but I was still tired nonetheless. I found myself there while looking up to the sky clearly struggling to do much, all I could do was to reach out for my arm and hold it tightly while keeping my eyes on the orange sky, we had lost, it was our biggest defeat to date and nothing could match how hurt I was feeling over it.

I was able to stand up and I started to look around wondering where exactly was I now, I needed someone to help me out with my arm and a place to rest and I couldn't really see much more to this other than trees and a huge mountain a bit far from me. Not having much of a choice, I started to move there hoping to find something.

It was a silent walk that I could simply witness, there was little wind blowing, some static clouds but nothing that could tell me where I was...or so I was saying to myself, I continued my walk down the line while feeling the pain on my arm slowly stopping. That's when I noticed a house making me start to run towards it, my purpose was to atleast figure out where exactly am I and than leave.

So I got there and to my surprise, there was someone sitting outside simply looking at the vast ocean not too far from us making me look at it...the waters looked....different, it seemed too calm even for my own likeness but, that's how it was.

"You seem lost kid."-said the old man while looking at the ocean.

I was surprised that he had spotted me even tho he was completely focused on looking at the oceans.

"o-oh yeah.."

"Yeah you do, you aren't from this island and I know it because of those injuries."-the man turned to me showing to be wearing some circular black tainted glasses, long gray hair and even a strong body for someone who seemed to be around his 60's and about to hit the 70's-"no one here is a fighter other than me."