Chapter 6

Izuku found himself sleeping in the living room at the moment, he was kind of tired from yesterday and he hadn't eaten like he usual does, by that i mean eating about 3 tons of food after a long fight. Everyone was just looking at the ragdoll style sleep Izuku was in with his body everywhere, whoever teached him to sleep like this definitely wakes up feeling like the second coming of christ.

Bakugo found himself in a call at the moment with certain girls as Nezu was next to him to hear who were exactly the people Izuku asked to know if they could visit this school and he was notified by Izuku that Bakugo also knows them so he could deal with it as he slept peacefully.

Nezu:"We could get you a dorm room for all of you to stay at in case of anything."

Mori:"I understand Mr. Nezu but than it would take us longer to move in due to all the stuff we would have to take and much more."

Nezu:"I understand if it is not easy but it is just a recommendation from me."

Mori:"I understand and I thank the concern Mr. Nezu, you are actually more friendly than the news put you."

Nezu:-a tick mark suddenly appears on his forehead as he smiles calmly-"I see...well is news, sometimes they lie for their own gain..."(Time to see what news channel or website I'm collapsing next.)

Mori:"Yea I notice that. But is there no problem if we are to drop by today?"

Nezu:"Not really, we could get you a way to get here."

Bakugo:"I can do that Nezu, dont worry."

Nezu:"Oh...okay, if your so sure of it than go on."

Bakugo:-he turns off the speaker mode-"I'll be getting there in like an hour, get all of them ready to go because I'm not waiting more than three minutes."

Mori:"Well your a premature one aren't you?"

Bakugo:".....Why the fuck are you like this?"

Mori:"Idk why were you like that to Izuku?"

Bakugo:"Fair, see you all in a bit."

Mori:"See ya."-she ends the call-

Bakugo:-he puts his phone on his pocket-"I'll be back in a while, tell the nerd to get his ass ready for the visit were getting."

Most of the class was pretty confused as Bakugo stepped out and Class 1-B entered surprised by seeing Bakugo be so calmed, they all look inside the living room of Class 1-A to spot the sleeping Izuku which only makes them surprised, he really took a long rest since yesterday and there was really no stopping his sleep, he only got here in the night after cooking twice for everyone and even getting some Sake from god knows where but no one minds it. let it be known that Midnight may have some in her mini vault fridge on the Teacher's Lounge, just dont tell anyone.

Kendo decided to approach the sleeping Izuku wondering if he really was asleep in such position and to her surprise that was indeed the case.

Mina:"We gotta let him rest in all honesty."-she says sitting down next to the sleeping Izuku and putting his head in her lap surprising most-"What? Gotta give him a comfy pillow atleast."

Kendo:"Yea..."-she says while looking at her kind of jealous-

The door is suddenly burst open by none other than Evan's favorite support character in this whole show, Mei Hatsume who only wears a wide smile while holding some gloves and some sort of soles.

Hatsume:"MIDORIYA I KNOW WHAT WE CAN USE YOUR DEVIL FRUITS ON!!"

Izuku's eyes suddenly open wide as he rises up like the Undertaker in the process hitting Mina's chest who just stands there confused from his little to no reaction about this event as he turns to Hatsume.