Chapter 7

-This is gonna be a long part cuz I'm gonna be telling the events a bit of Water 7 and almost all of Enies Lobby so hang tight people, we finna wild out-

Everyone was comfortable at this point, All of the girls had introduce themselves to both classes and even the teachers that arrived down the line and the reaction were a bit mixed. On one hand, People wondered why Izuku was so shy in the past when sorrounded by so many energetic People with so much character and on the other hand, they wondered why he never mentioned them.

To summarize it and to not waste much time on it, the reason behind it due to them leaving Izuku's life slowly to go do their own business, Mumei sadly forgot him a week after leaving him which they had to explain the reason she forgets People so easily and much more, Noel and Flare couldnt Contact them due to the constant moving she was on, Mori due to being older had to move out for her studies and due to also being born in America had to go back to renovate her Visa, same case with Kiara except the Age gap.

Mori on the other hand, had some issues with Bakugo that she let the girls know which were his insane aggression to Izuku down the line, the thing is that she didnt want to say it outside in front of the class becayse she knew they would get in serious troubles so she only said she was kept busy due to family.

To say the girls were happy to see their friend alive and well and even as old as Mori, is saying little of how happy they are. As his sister figures, Noel and Kiara felt little while patting or hugging Izuku trying to give him the Onesan Love while taunting certain person, thing that Kronii was chronically (get it?) pissed off about.

Mumei also kept herself close to him as she wanted to make good memories with him to remember in case she is to forget them one of this days. After being told the bounties of the crews and the classes still being shocked about them specially now that they know how powerful Izuku is, it gave them some sort of view as to how strong Sanji, Zoro and Luffy Might be.

Aizawa:"You never answered me sbout the Zoans and models you know?"-he says choking Izuku with his scarf-

Izuku:(AHI TE VOY SAN PEDRO!!)

AM:"Aizawa calm down."-he says slowly approaching his successor-

Aizawa:-he decides to let him go as he, sighs-"I just want fucking answers."

Izuku:"IF that's the case I can just say it..."

"You see, Zoan Devil Fruits are divided in different things."

"Normal, which are animals like jiraffes or elephants, prehistoric are the dinosaurs and Mythicals are stuff like Phoenix or Dragons. Models is the way to define what you will turn into just like Yamato's which says to be a Model Okuchi no Makami."

"I know multiple Mythical Zoan users btw, one of them is the ex Fleet Admiral Sengoku who's fruit was a Model Daibutsu, turning him into a huge golden Buddah and another one I can think of is Marco's Model Phoenix, the 1st Division Commander of Whitebeard who gave us a helping hand multiple times across our last stretch of our journey to changing the world and finding the One Piece."-Izuku suddenly lifts his shirt to reveal everyone a scar that covers his entire arm-

"I was inflicted damage by a pretty powerful attack, not only that but my arm was basically gone that time, Chopper couldn't even find something to heal me in time and it was getting more and more infected but Marco was able to save me from loosing my arm.....Not like I almost lost it like 30 minutes later against Big Mom..."

"What?!"

"What?"

"......."

"Moving on...Oh I know what to tell you all now."