CHAPTER TWO- JIMIN

He's so hot!

My mind has been repeatedly reminding me of how seriously hot our dance professor is, especiallytoday.

He's wearing casual clothes as usual, his outfit consists of dark gray sweats, a gray tank top that opens to reveal his sides, and trainers on his feet.

I know it's not much but have you seen him dance in that outfit. The way his body moves so fluidly as he demonstrates the choreography he wants us to do.

The shirt he's wearing keeps giving me an eyeful of his pecs, nips and abs. His honey skin, glistening with sweat and dark hair clinging to his forehead.

Good lord I'm gonna die in this class.

"Park Jimin, are you still with us?" His voice snaps me out of my daze and I quickly look around.

Shit, my classmates are looking at me like they know what I was thinking about. Fuck.

"Ah, yes sir." I say, looking back at my hot professor who nods his head and continues.

"Okay, good. I want you to show the class the moves I just did." He says, looking at me expectantly like I know the moves he just did.

Oh fuck! Oh shit!

I did not see any of the moves he did even though I was watching so intently. I wasn't focused on the damn moves.

I mean how can I when my professor looks like that!

"Uh, could you repeat the moves, please?" I ask him as sweetly as I can, grimacing at how stupid I am for getting caught ogling him again.

The rest of my classmates laugh at me. They know I'm down bad for this guy and they will most likely be teasing me about this for a while.

Hell, I think the professor knows too.

He's looking at me like he's trying to suppress a smile, his eyes are full of mischief when he says, "No, Mr. Park, I cannot repeat the choreography I just did three times. Pay attention to the actual dance next time, not the dancer."

This time my classmates don't hold back their laughs and their 'oos'. Assholes.

This time around, I focus on the dance moves Professor Jung is executing expertly, trying extra hard to ignore the hard plains of his body.

When he's finally done with the choreo, I take the stage and do all the moves correctly.

Not to toot my own horn but I am the second best dancer in this school after Professor Jung.

I'm his model student and I don't know how that is not enough for him to want to fuck me.

I already dress up for these classes but all he ever does is tease me and make comments that are too explicit for a teacher to say to his student, but he never touches me. Like ever.

Maybe I should start being sucky at the dances he does so that he'll at least have to touch me to correct my posture or something.

That might work and I don't care enough to worry about how desperate that makes me.

You would be too if you were in the presence of Jung Hoseok every fucking day.

Professor Jung has assigned me to help the other students with the choreo and now we're working together to show them the moves.

This is common in our class and I'm glad that none of my classmates are the jealous types.

Hell, we're all friends since there's only ten of us in total so we know each other well. We have been together in this class for the past three years after all.

When the class finally ends and at least half the class is getting the gist of the dance, Professor Jung finally dismisses us.

I'm on my knees, gathering my stuff to put in my bag when I feel a presence in front of me.

When I look up, I lock eyes with my hot professor who's leaning against the wall in front of me, not saying anything.

His arms are crossed on his chest, his eyes dark as he looks down at me. Or the position we're in right now.

When I look around the classroom, I find that it's just the two of us left in here. Nice.

I look back up at him from under my lashes, "is there something I can help you with, sir?" I ask as my eyes momentarily dart to his crotch before going back to his eyes.

He's definitely big.

He doesn't say anything for a few seconds before he straightens up, looks at me and then looks at the floor-to-ceiling windows behind me.

He does that thing where he wets his bottom lip with his tongue with his head tilted back and his sexy throat showing.

Fuck me up, down and sideways this man is hot!

"What are you doing, Park Jimin?" He asks in his alluring voice, still looking outside.

What am I doing?

"What do you mean, sir?" I ask him in an innocent voice, trying to act like I don't know what he means.

His jaw ticks at the term I addressed him with and my heart practically leaps out of my chest at how hot he looks right now. This man's jawline could split me in half and I wouldn't even be mad.

Does he like being called 'sir'?

He looks down at me again, his eyes seemingly darker than before, "Don't play dumb with me Jimin. You won't like the consequences." He threatens and my degradation kink rears it's head.

Oh but you don't know what I might like, baby.

"What are you gonna do, sir? Spank me?" I ask him in the sultriest voice I can manage, looking at him with a challenging look.

The bark of laughter he let's out at my comment, admittedly scares me a little. What the fuck did I just get myself into?

He looks down at me, a cruel smile on his usually bright face. His eyes are filled with a very dark promise when he says, "Oh baby, a spanking is just too nice for you." Before he turns around and leaves the class.

Leaving me on my knees with my mouth hanging open, my heart almost bursting out of my chest, and a raging boner.

Holy fucking shit, that was sexy.

After that encounter with Professor Jung, the rest of my classes are uneventful.

I was in a daze the whole day and my dance classmates kept giving me knowing looks throughout the day.

It turns out they had left  me in that situation on purpose and saw the look I had on my face when I got out of the class, barely managing not to collapse on my weak knees.

How am I supposed to learn anything else today?
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Okay I have to say I'm in love with this bold Park Jimin y'all.😂❤

You'll be seeing more of him and his other personalities though, so buckle up.