CHAPTER NINE- TAEHYUNG

Not this again!

The second my hand and Jungkook's meet, the same reaction I had with Namjoon only this morning happens.

A feeling of immense euphoria takes over my body, warming me up like the softest blankets.

The feeling is different from the sparks I felt with Namjoon. This time, all I feel is soft flutters at the point of contact between our hands and throughout my whole body.

A warmth I've only felt with Namjoon before takes over my body. A feeling of contentment settles into me and I sigh.

When I finally opens my eyes that I didn't realize I had closed, I see Jungkook with a content smile on his own face, his expression dazed slightly.

Yoongi and Namjoon are looking at us with confusion but our eyes are glued to each other.

Anything else ceases to exist in that moment.

A throat being cleared snaps me out of my momentary trance, "What the fuck just happened?" Yoongi asks, pulling a dazed Jungkook away from me.

I want to protest but Namjoon is also looking at us with hurt in his eyes.

"I have no idea what just happened but it's similar to what happened when Namjoon and I touched." I explain before they jump into conclusions and think we just cheated on them.

"What?" Namjoon asks after some time, a confused frown on his face, "what do you mean, Tae?"

Oh, a nickname. Nice.

I ignore the giddy feeling I get from the little nickname Namjoon gave me and try to explain the reaction I just had from touching Jungkook.

Namjoon and Yoongi look deep in thought for a minute before Yoongi looks between all four of us, "Do you think it will happen again if all of us touch each other?" He asks, deep in thought.

Well, now I'm curious so I decide to take the initiative, sticking my hand out towards him since I've already touched Namjoon and Jungkook.

I don't know how or when but I find myself pinned to the wall with Yoongi's lips firmly pressed on mine.

The most intense feeling courses through my body and I try, and fail, to suppress the moan that comes out of me. 

My eyes snap open when a familiar moan sounds right next to me. When I see Jungkook pinned by Namjoon to the wall, I confirm that the same thing happened to them.

I didn't peg him to be like this but the dominance and confidence coming he exudes as he kisses Jungkook is hot on him.

But I can't focus on that right now as Yoongi's lips trail down my jaw, his hands groping my ass.

He's rough and I fucking love it.

"Wait! Wait we shou-"

Namjoon is cut off by Jungkook's lips slamming back onto his, effectively making him forget what he was going to say.

The sight of them kissing should make me jealous but I'm surprised to find that the only thing it does is turn me on. More than I am right now with Yoongi sucking and licking on my neck and collarbone.

"We should really ta-"

I'm also cut off mid sentence by Yoongi shushing me before his lips land on mine with a bruising kiss.

Fuck, what was I saying again?

We kiss like that, Yoongi's hands all over me like we aren't in public but I can't get myself to care at the moment, completely submissive under his sure hands.

If he told me to get on my knees and suck his dick right now, I swear I would do it in a heartbeat.

"You would?" Yoongi pulls back from me, looking at me with a raised eyebrow and mischief in his eyes.

I sure as fuck did not say that out loud. "What?" I dumbly ask, completely confused.

"You said you'd suck my dick right now if I asked." Yoongi says this like it's the most casual thing in the world. Namjoon chokes on his own spit and Jungkook quickly thumps his back to help him breathe.

"What?" Namjoon's choked up voice asks, looking between Yoongi and me.

Yoongi looks at Namjoon with confusion before his eyes widen. "Wait, you guys didn't hear what he said?" He asks, making wild gestures at me.

Namjoon and Jungkook look at each other confused before looking back at Yoongi. "No." They say in unison.

"Woah." Yoongi says, suddenly bouncing with excitement. We all look at him now, Jungkook laughing at his antics. "Do you know what this means?" He asks excitedly.

His excitement cause a smile to form on my face. His gummy smile is very cute and endearing. "What does it mean?" Jungkook asks, still giggling at Yoongi's excitement, his bunny teeth also making him look cuter.

These guys are seriously so cute.

"It means maybe we can talk to each other in our minds." Yoongi says, his smile widening. "Like telekinesis or some shit."

'I've never seen him smile this much.' Jungkook's voice says but his lips are still in a smile not showing he said anything.

My eyes widen as I gawk at him. "Holy fuck,  I just heard your thoughts." I exclaim, now jumping in excitement with Yoongi.

"What? What did he think?" Namjoon asks, still looking confused.  He's so cute with his confused frown, flushed cheeks and swollen lips. "Wait! Who said that?" He asks suddenly, completely spooked.

He heard me. "Baby it was me!" I squeal, jumping into his arms to hug him. This is all so exciting.

I know we should be freaking out. We just made out like we've known each other for ages. We literally met less than an hour ago and now we're talking in each other's heads or some shit.

"What even is going on right now." Yoongi suddenly asks. He's leaning his head on Jungkook's shoulder while Namjoon has me in his arms.

"I really don't know. Should we be freaking out over this?" Jungkook asks, placing his nose on the crown of Yoongi's head after.

"I think so but it doesn't feel wrong. I mean, it should but I feel like I've known you guys for a long time." I say, looking at the two. They're so cute together like this.

"What do we do now?" Namjoon asks from behind me. His big arms are wrapped around my midsection. I'm not really a small person like Yoongi but I'm feeling small in his arms and I love it.

"We could get to know each other? See where to go from here." Yoongi shrugs. "It's not like we weren't eating each other faces a while ago."

The rest of us laugh at that. I mean he's right. "Yeah we should do that." I say, not opposed to getting to know these beautiful men.

Namjoon and I aren't even official yet but it feels like we've known each other for a long time. I want to get to that level with these two as well. I'm not opposed to a poly relationship honestly. It just means more dicks and there's no such thing as too much dick in my books.

A chuckle accidentally slips out of me at my own thoughts and I feel Namjoon's arms tighten around me while Jungkook raises a brow in question.

"What are you laughing at?" Yoongi asks looking amused but curious. I don't know if I should tell them but I do it anyway.

"I was thinking I'm not opposed to a poly relationship. It just means more dick for me." I say, fighting to keep a straight face when Namjoon chokes again and Yoongi turns beet red.

Their reactions breaks me and I laugh along with Jungkook.

This is going to be so much fun.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Its short but I got some motivation to continue this story after seeing Jungkook's thirst trap earlier. 😭

I'm very busy these days I would understand if yall lose interest in this story tbh😅