CHAPTER SIX- NAMJOON

I sigh happily for the hundredth time since I hung out with Taehyung yesterday.

After the taco lunch we had yesterday, he had insisted that we hang out a little longer because he was enjoying our time together.

That confession from him had caused a swarm of butterflies to flutter in my tummy because I thought I was boring him.

I realized after some time that I was talking too much about my boring hobbies but he had insisted that he enjoyed listening to me talk about what I like.

The way he was looking at me the whole day, with a fond smile on his face, had turned me into a blushing mess.

I had the best time of my life with him and I can’t wait for it to happen again.

Today though, I'm wearing the expensive clothes he bought for me. I'm in a pair of grey sweats, a matching grey hoodie, a denim jacket and sky blue and white Nike dunks.

I have to admit I look pretty good. Hell I feel so good right now as I walk to campus, listening to music on the phone Taehyung insisted on getting for me because he needed to be able to call and text me.

He spoiled me a lot yesterday and even though I'm super grateful for it, I'm still confused why he did it.

Does he want to be friends with me?

Maybe he does. That's the only reason that makes sense because someone like him can't actually like someone like me. That's impossible.

When I get to campus, I notice that I'm getting more looks than usual and it's not the disgusted looks I'm used to.

I adjust my glasses nervously as I pass a group of girls who are shamelessly checking me out. More like shamelessly ogling at my crotch.

Maybe wearing grey sweatpants was a bad idea on my part.

"Looking good, stranger."

I immediately calm down at the deep and smooth voice that I've come to love. I- I mean like.

I look up from my shoes to see Taehyung standing by the door of the science building, looking great as usual.

He's wearing a jacket similar to the one that he gave me yesterday. Fuck I should've worn that so we could match.

What? Match? Kim Namjoon what is wrong with you?

I smile and awkwardly wave at him, hoping to the goddess he can't read minds or else I'm screwed.

"Hi." I greet him, cringing at how quiet my voice is, but calming down again when he smiles his boxy smile at me.

"Hi." He greets back as he moves to the side when I approach.

Now we're walking side by side to the class that we share, Chemistry, and we're getting very weird looks from people.

I speculate that they must be staring because who wouldn't stare at Kim Taehyung?

"How is your day so far?" Taehyung asks as we walk, probably trying to make small talk seeing how nervous I am around him again.

"Oh, you know, good?" That sounded more like a question and I want to facepalm myself. Taehyung chuckles at my grimace before he rubs my back in reassurance.

"Calm down, Joon. You weren't this nervous yesterday." He jokes while looking at me, a smile on his face and mischief in his eyes. I can hear the innuendo in his voice but nothing like that happened.

I feel my face warm up in a blush and immediately hide my face in my hands, Taehyung's laugh rings through the hallway.

"Stop it." I whine, because this is seriously so embarrassing.

He's still laughing as he moves to remove my hands from my face, his laughter immediately dying when our hands touch.

A gasp slips out of me as a violent shiver racks my body at the contact. When I look at Taehyung I see that his mouth is dropped open and his breathing is irregular. So is mine.

Everything around us disappears and I can’t even hear the chatter from the students bustling in the hallway.

All I hear is my heart that seems to be trying to beat out of my chest. My eyes are glued at the man in front of me while his own eyes are glued to our hands.

What the fuck is happening?

Taehyung's eyes snap up at me, an urgency in them before he pulls me down the hallway. I don’t know where we’re going but we're walking at a brisk pace, our hands still intertwined.

We round the corner at the end of the hallway and Taehyung pulls me into an empty classroom. The desks and chairs are dusty so it must be one that nobody uses.

After closing the door shut, he turns to look at me for a few seconds before pulling me to him with the lapels of my jacket.

His lips slam into mine and I immediately respond to the kiss, my first kiss, letting him guide me.

The kiss feels so right that, even though I'm inexperienced, kissing him feels easy.

His soft lips mould into mine while his smaller body pins me to the wall.

His hands move from my chest and up my shoulder to my hair, gripping it between his fingers and causing a very foreign sound to come out of me.

My hands clutch his small waist under the jacket he's wearing, attempting to pull him closer to me if that's possible.

His erection pokes my thigh and my eyes snap wide open. Holy shit.

I try to pull back from him but he groans and pulls me even closer, kissing me harder if that's possible.

When I try to push him back a little, he finally relents and pulls back. His eyes searching mine with concern he asks, "Are you okay, baby? Did I hurt you?" and that makes me want to cry for some reason.

"No you didn't hurt me," I try to sound strong but my voice cracks anyway as I continue, "I-I've never done this before." I tell him, looking anywhere but at his face.

I don't want to see his face when he mocks me for my inexperience. My eyes sting with tears and I try to hold them in.

"Aw, baby, that's okay." He says, his hands on my cheeks turning me to face him. He wipes the few tears that managed to escape as he looks at me with a small smile. "We can take it as slow as you want, hm?"

I nod at his reassurance, unable to form any words with the ball of emotion stuck on my throat.

He pulls me down into a hug and I bury my face in his shoulder, clutching the back of his t-shirt under his jacket as he runs his fingers soothingly through my hair.

"You're okay." He says as he rubs my back soothingly, making me feel really good. Being in his arms like this feels really good and I never want to leave.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
No seriously the vmon moments really give me butterflies to write y'all.