CHAPTER THREE- YOONGI

"Like you all know my voice turns people on, whether it be men or women, my flexibile tongue movements will send them to Hong Kong.."

The airpod in my ear are on high volume as I listen to Suga's verse on Cypher 3. 

He is by far my favorite rapper and is the person who inspired me to get into music. His producing skills and lyricism are top tier and I want to be on his level someday.

I bop my head to the beat as I walk to my last class of the day, Psychology with professor Kim.

I've had a crush on that man since freshman year and it still hasn't gone away. He's very serious about his job so I doubt he has time to play around with his students. Bummer.

As I'm walking to the psychology building, I notice that someone is walking right besides me.

I didn't notice them before but it seems we've been walking together for a while now and when I look at them, I'm surprised at how handsome they are.

I admire their tall physique and lean but muscular body. Their hair is dyed a dark pink colour which surprisingly looks really good on them.

Have I seen this dude somewhere?

I'd like to think I did because someone this hot must be hard to miss.

"Hi." They suddenly greet me and I snap out of my thoughts, clearing my throat awkwardly.

This is not the impression I want to have on this person. So, I decide to ignore them even though I really want to greet them back.

"I'm Jungkook. You must be Yoongi. I heard you make the best music on campus and I love music so maybe we can hangout sometime. Only if you want to though, I don't want to impose. You rap, right?" He asks after his word vomit. He talks a lot but I can't say I'm annoyed by it but I keep quiet still. "I'll just take that as a yes. I sing a little myself but I would never want to record that."

I look at the guy again and somehow, with the sun coming in from the windows, he looks even more handsome.

I should probably say something but now I'm not even trying to act rude, I'm just plain nervous.

"Uh, yeah. Good to know." I decide to say that even though I sound awkward as fuck.

His face lights up in a smile and I notice that his front teeth protrude a little, making his smile a little bunny like. Cute.

"Oh you talk! Great?" He exclaims, bouncing like an excited bunny. This guy is seriously so cute but I'm supposed to be the rude bad guy so instead of cooing like I want to, I roll my eyes instead.

"Yeah, yeah." I grumble under my breath as I take my phone out of my pocket, turning off the music on my airpods before pocketing my phone again.

We've arrived at Prof. Kim's class but the guy still hasn't left my side. This is a senior class and he looks way too young to be in it.

"Aren't you going to class?" I decide to just ask him, raising a questioning brow.

He looks at me like I'm silly before he giggles, "this is my class silly." He says, still laughing.

I look at him, then look back at the plaque on the door to make sure I'm not the one in the wrong class, then look back at him again, "this is a senior class, though." I'm really confused.

"I know." He says, smiling at me, "I'm a freshman but I took the senior psychology class. I already did the syllabus for the sophomore and junior psychology in high school, so now I'm here." He states proudly and I have to say I'm impressed too.