CHAPTER TEN- JIMIN

I hurriedly leave professor Jung's office. The information him and Professor Kim told me swirling through my head. I can already feel a headache coming.

I feel a tingling on my neck and immediately think about how professor Jung's lips felt on mine. That was the best kiss I've ever had and that's saying something since I've kissed a lot of people in my life.

That thought immediately causes guilt to swirl inside me. I'm confused now because I've never felt this guilty about all the hookups I've had but it all suddenly feels wrong. Nauseating even.

I lift my hand to my throat as I rush through the hallways, touching my neck occasionally. I know there's hickies on there. Professor Kim confirmed that.

I usually don't like having marks on my skin but this is different somehow. Thinking about them makes me feel giddy for some reason.

I've always thought that professor Jung was hot. Always felt a strange attraction to him. Now that I know what the reason is, it feels good no matter how weird that might be to someone else.

Professor Kim's face suddenly flashes in my mind. I've never seen a man so dangerously beautiful before. His dark hair, lips, eyes, everything about him is absolute perfection.

I want him. I want them both.

They said there's supposed to be seven of us but who are the other four? Are they as hot as the professors? I wouldn't survive if that's the case if I'm being honest.

The Professors together are already overwhelmingly sexy and to be honest, I wanted them to fuck me today. I want them to fuck me both as Mimi and Jimin.

I'm not paying attention to where I'm going, still thinking about the events at the office a few minutes ago, that I accidentally bump into someone, nearly falling on my ass if not for the arms that catch me.

A familiar electric feeling suddenly pulses through my body shooting straight to my groin and I barely hold in the moan that nearly slips out of me. Suddenly I'm being pulled into a chest and I'm looking into the darkest eyes I've ever seen.

His eyes are like those of a dragon. His tanned golden skin so beautiful like the sweetest caramel.

I have no time to keep checking this beautiful man out before I feel lips slam into mine. The kiss is rough, unrestrained and undeniably hot. A whimper escapes me when I feel his tongue force its way past my lips.

He's devouring me and I love it. I have no time to think about how I'm kissing a stranger, all I can think about are his lips molded with mine, my arms around his neck with my hand buried in his soft hair.

He's much taller than me so I'm on my tippy toes. That makes it even hotter and the feeling of his arms around me makes me feel protected. Like I belong in this man's arms.

I vaguely think about how I felt safe in Professor Jung's arms as well. Is this our other soulmate?

The kiss is broken immediately after that thought, my expression is dazed as a subconscious pout settles on my lips. I want him to keep kissing me.

After a little while vision clears and I register the other voices around us. Oh shit.

I look around seeing three other guys. I'm still in the mysterious stranger's arms and he doesn't seem like he's letting go anytime soon.

The other guys are looking between me and big buff stranger. I realize that all of them are absolutely beautiful but the stranger who has me in his arms still has my attention.

"What the fuck just happened." Big buff stranger suddenly says and I immediately try to leave his arms, embarrassed out of my mind that I just made out with some stranger.