CHAPTER EIGHT-SEOKJIN

I watch as Hoseok tells a very timid Jimin to come into the office, doubting this is the same guy he told me about yesterday.

The guy who had asked if he was going to spank him.

I don't see this shy little boy in denim overalls and an oversized yellow knit sweater, saying anything like what Hoseok told me yesterday.

He timidly enters the office, still not looking up from his converse that have yellow flowers painted on them.

I look at Hobi confused and he sees the question in my eyes when he says, "Jin, meet Jimin, my star student who has been testing my limits a lot lately."

At the last sentence, Jimin's cheeks turn bright red in a blush and I awe at the cute sight.

No this can't be the same guy.

"Are you sure this is the same guy you were telling me about yesterday?" I verbalize my prior question making Jimin shift nervously on his spot by the door.

"I- I came to apologize for that, sir." His sweet voice says as he fidgets with his sweater paws.

So cute!

Hoseok looks at him with confusion in his own face now, "You were very bold yesterday, what happened?" He inquires.

"I- I have a condition," Jimin timidly informs, peeking up at him from under his lashes while fiddling with his fingers, "I have DID." He finally finishes and it suddenly makes sense why I couldn't believe that him and the guy Hobi was telling me about are the same person.

Hobi's confusion clears and is replaced with understanding, "Oh, well that explains a lot then. Your apology is accepted Jiminie." He tells him with a small reassuring smile.

Jimin hesitantly smiles back at him, "Uhm, thank you, sir." He says in a small voice before heading for the door, making both Hoseok and I panic.

We can't let him leave without testing if his mark is real or not so when Hobi shouts at him to wait, albeit loudly, Jimin freezes with his hand reaching for the door.

His hands shake as he turns back to us, panicked eyes looking from Hoseok to me, "D-did I do something wrong?" He asks, his voice high pitched and shaky.

Way to go Hobi!

"No, you didn't do anything wrong," I try to reassure him, reaching my hands out to him before awkwardly pulling them back when I realize what I'm doing, "Hobi just wanted a hug." I shoot Hoseok a look that says 'go with it or I will shoot you in the balls'.

"Hobi?" Jimin asks with confusion, looking between said man and I.

"Oh right, I mean Professor Jung." I correct myself because his students probably don't know his nickname.

"Oh." Jimin simply says before looking at ProFfeSSor JunG, note the mockery, expectantly.

He's obviously not going to initiate the hug so I just push Hobi towards him. He crashes into Jimin's smaller frame and I immediately regret my decision to push  him.

Well that is until I see the reaction between them. A reaction that I'd recognize anywhere as the bond snapping into place.

They stare at each other for a hot minute before Jimin is suddenly pinned on the wall next to the door, the same wall I became a victim of, with his lips locked on Hoseok's.

Their kiss is raw and passionate with moans, grinding and groping. This of course pulls a reaction out of me.

My mouth is agape and completely dry and I can feel my cock hardening in my slacks.