Im So Sorry

Hi guys!

Life has been hectic lately and I know in my last note I had promised you guys updates on this story but Im afraid they might take a bit longer. My life is quite literally in shambles.

Ive had osteoarthritis since I was 17 and my gran had been helping me pay for my medication and physio for the past few years. She's now sick herself and cant keep helping me anymore so ive had to get another job and between that, and the fact I cant attend some of my important classes due to pain cuz I don't have medication anymore, Ive been swamped. Im sorry guys but until I get out of this financial situation, I cannot keep writing for a while.

I've thought of having paid commissions for extra cash but I won't have any energy for that between work and catching up with the classes I miss while I suffer from chronic pain with nothing to help. I don't know what to do atp but I'll keep anyone who's still reading this updated and if there's more than a few people interested, I'll have to update.

Again Im very sorry about this but some things cannot be helped. Its fall where I am and the colder it gets the worse the pain is so I really can't do much without my meds.

Hope yall understand 💜