𝐏𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑.

Three months later.

"Yeah can I get some honey mustard?" A girl smacked her gum, looking at Jayda through the drive thru window.

"Have a great day." She replied, putting three honest mustard sauces in her bag.

"Can I get some sweet and sour sauce too?" The girl had a sly smirk on her face, and Jayda didn't pay much attention, giving her some more sauce.

"And some ranch." The girl added, and again, Jayda grabbed more sauces.

"Anything else?" She mumbled, becoming a tad bit agitated because she had a whole drive thru line to clear and it seemed as if the girl was playing in her face.

"Yeah. Stay the fuck away from Grandson you ugly ass bitch. He don't fucking want you." She snaked her neck a bit, and Jayda frowned in confusion.

"You want me to s-girl." She cut herself off, not even knowing why she was about to entertain yet another girl that had approached her over Von.

Within the last few months, Dayvon had began to gain some recognition in the city from songs that he was dropping, along with making a name for himself in the streets.

And with that popularity, came girls that threw themselves at him, and of course he entertained them. He'd come to love this new life.

He was making more money, meeting more connects, and getting more head than he'd ever thought he would. The hoes loved him.

It was beginning to frustrate Jayda because she could barely even recognize him anymore. He was starting to show her less and less attention, paying the most attention only when they were having sex which was very frequent.

It seemed like that was all that he wanted from her-sex. He allowed countless girls to disrespect her over him, instead of getting them in check. Yet, he still came home to her every night, pretending as if there was nothing wrong with his newfound actions.

She was growing tired of the new behavior, and she hoped this was just a phase because she missed her best friend. She missed him a lot. Seemed as if she barely knew him now.

Jayda stayed at work for another hour, before clocking out and leaving the establishment. She made it home within a half hour, her entire body sore as she unlocked the door.

She threw her purse on the table, heading back to the room she shared with Von, her face immediately frowning up after hearing moans come from the room.

She swung the door open, and Von, along with another girl's head snapped in her direction. Without thinking, she snatched the girl by her hair, beginning to throw her fist into her face.

Von's eyes widened, quickly raising from the bed and pulling his boxers up, grabbing ahold of Jayda's small body as she continued to fight the girl.

"Jayda stop. Baby let her go." He was able to remove the girl's hair from Jayda's grip, and Jayda lifted her foot, kicking her hard in her face, watching it pour blood.

"Bitch get out my fucking house! Dayvon get off of me." She struggled to remove herself from his grip, trying to get to the girl who was running out of the house with her clothes.

Once the front door shut, Von let Jayda go, and she pulled her hand back, slapping him hard across his face.

"In my bed Dayvon? Are you fucking kidding me? In the house that I'm paying the fucking bills in because you too busy wasting all your money on flashy clothes and shit? Are you serious?!" She yelled at him, and his jaw clenched, still able to feel the stinging sensation.