𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄.

A Year Later. | December 25th, 2022.

"Come on Papa, get up." Von carefully picked him up from the side of Jayda, and he frowned his face up, rubbing his eye.

"Happy birthday baby." He kissed the side of his face, and Cyncere wrapped his arms around his neck after stretching his small body in his grip.

"Thank you! Merry Christmas daddy. We open gifts now?" He continued to rub his eye as Von carried him out of the room.

"In a minute. How the hell you sneak in there with me and mama?" He fake frowned at him, before smiling once he giggled.

"It was raining. Mommy said I can stay." Cyncere rubbed his back as he carried him to his own bathroom, placing him on his Spider-Man stool so that he could reach the sink.

"Ima beat you and mama ass." He mushed his head, and Cyncere smiled, grabbing his toothbrush from the holder.

Von leaned over, plugging the drain and then turning on the hot water, adding some cold as well, and pouring bath soap over the faucet to create bubbles.

He put some random toys in there, then grabbed the remote from the cabinet, turning on the TV that was built into the wall of the bathtub.

He put on PJ Masks, and then helped Cyncere complete his morning routine. He helped him out of his pajamas, and then let him get in the tub.

"I be right back ok Papa?" Von stood back upright, and he nodded, playing with an action figure while occupying himself with the TV.

Von walked out of the bathroom, and into another room, turning the light on, a smile gracing his face seeing that his baby was already awake.

Six months ago Jayda had gave birth to their baby girl, Rain Cynae Bennett, the addition that completed their small family. She had long curly hair like Jayda, and the complexion of both her and Von.

She was also Cyncere's best friend. At first, he didn't like the idea of having a sibling, but as soon as she was born he was all over her. She was definitely a brother's baby rather than a mommy or daddy's baby.

"Wassup fat mama? You was waiting on me, huh?" He chuckled, leaning over to kiss on her face, and she cooed, trying to get out of her wrap.

He unwrapped the layer of cloth that kept her arms at her sides, freeing her from her onesie as well, watching her small body stretch itself out, yawning as she did so.

"If you didn't scratch at yo face you could keep the wrap off." He picked her up from her crib, kissing the side of her face.

He carried her to her changing station, laying her down and beginning to clean her off since she'd peed in her sleep.

After wiping her down, he carried her naked body to the bathroom with Cyncere, and spent about a half hour getting the two of them bathed and dressed.

"Rain, look at the camera." Von chuckled, trying to get a picture of the both of them on the couch, but neither of them were acting right.

"Papa what gang is you throwing up? What that mean?" He shook his head as Cyncere flashed three fingers at the camera, and he giggled, shrugging his shoulders.

Von shook his head once more, snapping pictures of the two of them.

"I wanna open gifts now." Cyncere frowned, slouching back in the couch in a mini tantrum, and Von chuckled.

"Wait, let me go wake mama up." He stood upright, jogging back to the room him and Jayda shared.

"Baby, wake up." He kissed over her face, and she turned her head, frowning in her sleep.