3.

Two Days Later.

"You gone keep avoiding the conversation Rain?" Nau'Jour asked, following her with his eyes as she maneuvered around the kitchen.

"I'm not avoiding anything." She shrugged, and he stood up from the stool, walking over to her as she stood over the stove.

"Aight. Just tell me why you don't wanna talk to me about it?" His arms wrapped around her waist, and she continued stirring her nacho cheese, watching the block melt down.

"I don't wanna reopen wounds that I already closed. I went through that chapter of my life alone and I'd rather not remember how hard life was for me back then." She told him, adding milk to the pot.

"So Von is Cyn daddy? You told me your babydaddy was dead." He tilted his head to the side, and she refrained from laughing.

"He is. I don't know who that man is. He could walk past me on the street, I wouldn't know a thing." She smiled at him once he laughed.

"Shut up. You not funny." He mushed her head, and she chuckled, letting her cheese simmer, wrapping her arms around him.

"I'm sorry for lying to you though. I didn't expect him to ever be back, and even knowing the possibility that he would be, I told myself he couldn't be around Cyn. But I just saw him and that shit totally went out the window." She mumbled, her head laying on his chest.

"Jayda, is he gone be somebody I need to worry about? Old feelings and shit?" He asked, and she turned her head to look up at him.

"No. Hell no. The shit he put me through, I would never do that to myself again. Your love is the only love that I want." She told him, puckering her lips.

He chuckled, leaning down to press his against hers, and her eyes closed as he held her face, his tongue sliding in her mouth. Once Jayda deepened the kiss, he roughly grabbed her neck, making a low moan escape her lips.

"You tryna get fucked up in here huh?" He grabbed a handful of her ass, and she smiled, shrugging her shoulders.

"Maybe baby." She held his face, pecking his lips twice, and he smiled, his diamond teeth glistening in the light, making her bite her lip.

"Get yo slut ass on." He slapped her ass, and she laughed, grabbing the spot he'd just hit since it stung.

"No. Give me some of that monster dick." She reached down to grab his shaft, and he swatted her hands away, laughing.

"I'm tryna have a serious conversation with you and you tryna fuck on me. This is madness man." He ran his hand down his face, and she laughed, making him smile.

"Foreal though, you know if you wanna talk about that I'm here. And don't do shit that you feel like you forced to do. That's your son, you raised him. You in control. Don't be manipulated or misled by false perspectives. Okay?" He looked down at her, and she wrapped her arms around his neck in a hug.

"How do you always know what to say to make things better?" She pouted at him, and he kissed her bottom lip, chuckling.

"I don't like seeing my baby upset. So stop thinking so much on that, okay? You got time. You don't have to stress yourself out right now." He told her, and she nodded, sighing.

"I don't know what to do Nana. Cyn deserves a father, you know? And I know you've been filling that role as best you could, but it isn't your responsibility and I don't want you to feel like your obligated to since you're with m-."

"Jayda you know I don't do shit that I don't wanna do. I love you, and I love yo son. I'a take whatever comes with you. You my responsibility so he is too. I love him because I want to, not because I have to." He cut her off, and she rubbed his face, sighing once more. He was so perfect to her.