20.

Next Day.

Von turned in his sleep, frowning as the sound of thunder clashed from outside, rain slamming against his window.

Able to hear Jayda's phone ringing, he buried his face in her neck, hoping it'd stopped. Once it rung again, he groaned in frustration, grabbing it from the dresser.

Seeing Ari's contact flashing across her screen, he answered it, putting it to his ear.

"Papa scared?" His voice rasped, running his hand down his face as he sat up a bit, remembering the storm happening outside.

"As hell. This boy in this damn corner sobbing. He won't let me help or nothin'. Bagg calming him down, but chile this baby ready to go home." She chuckled, and he shook his head, doing the same.

"I'm on my way." He told her, and after exchanging a few more words, he hung up.

He placed Jayda's phone back on the dresser, before wrapping his arms around her, putting his face back in her neck.

He rubbed his hand over her thigh that was hiked over his waist, trailing it between her legs. Placing his dick at her entrance, he rubbed his tip down her slit, before pushing inside of her.

"Get up fat ma." He kissed her lips, pushing deeper, beginning to stroke her. She moaned in her sleep, before her face frowned up, her eyes finally fluttering opened.

"Shit." She moaned, realizing what was happening once he jabbed at her spot. She laid her head on his chest, whimpering as her stomach knotted up.

"What's my name baby?" He held her body close to his, grabbing a handful of her ass, and she moaned in response.

"Say it Jayda." He brought his hand down hard on her ass, and she hissed, her legs trembling.

"Daddy." She whimpered in his ear, and he groaned, digging deeper as her moans got louder.

"Good girl. Cum on daddy dick." His voice rasped, rubbing against her clit, and she moaned, cumming on cue.

"Fuckkkk." He grunted, halting his movements as his nut shot inside her, filling her up. He lowly panted, trying to catch his breath as she did the same, holding him tight.

"Breath might stank but this pussy smell good." He mumbled, and she busted out laughing, making him do the same.

"You are so fucking annoying." She laughed, her face frowning up as she removed herself from his dick. He chuckled, standing up from the bed, looking at the mess they'd created on the sheets that were mostly off of the mattress.

"Baby raise up." He reached over to grip her thigh, and she lifted her body so that he could remove the sheets.

He put them in a trash bag, not even seeing the point in washing them because they were literally soaked in Jayda's cum.

"I can't believe I actually fell asleep on those nasty ass sheets." She chuckled, raising up from the bed, placing her hand between her legs.

"That pussy a super soaker." He told her, making up his bed with a brand new comforter and new sheets as well.

Once he was done, he walked over to her to pick her up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, kissing the side of his face.

"Thank you baby." She mumbled, being placed on her feet in the bathroom. He kissed her forehead in response, and then the both of them brushed their teeth.

While Jayda was washing her face, she caught a glimpse of her body in the mirror, shaking her head. She was covered in hickies, as well as handprints and bruises from the way he gripped her skin.