8.

Two Days Later.

"Bitch I would consider it cheating. That's just me though." Jayda's best friend, Ariana, said while shrugging her shoulder.

"Me too lowkey. Just lowkeyyyy." Her other best friend, Destiny, added on, pinching her fingers together.

"Oh my god, I did not cheat. I told him that he was there. All I did was hug him." She folded her arms with a frown on her face.

"Nah because if Toosii was hugged up with his baby mama and telling her that he loved her at two in the morning you'd throw a fit." Ari pointed her carrot at her, before biting into it.

"Ugh." Jayda face palmed herself, knowing that it was true.

"I wouldn't necessarily say cheating though. You just overstepped some boundaries. As the girlfriend of someone with a babymama, I would never be okay with the fact that she's comfortable enough to show up to his house while I'm not there, at two in the morning-and it not have anything to do with her kid." Destiny told her, and Ariana nodded in agreement.

"I feel bad now. But y'all I promise I don't see Dayvon in that way. If only y'all knew about what he did to me, y'all would literally beat the shit out of me for even being cordial with him. I don't want him though, and Nana has my whole heart. He knows he does." She said, playing with the hem of her shirt.

"Bestie if I caught Bagg telling his ugly ass babymama that he loved her, I don't give a fuck what terms they on, I'd be insecure. And I know that might have something to do with my trust issues, but no one wants to hear their significant other telling their ex that they love them." Ari replied, chewing on her carrot.

"Plus it was two in the morning Wayda. And you fell asleep with him on your couch, and he wasn't even there for Papa-only for you. Have you talked to Toosii about how that made him feel?" Destiny added on, her and Ari looking at Jayda.

"Well I told him that he was there and we'd fallen asleep. He kinda brushed it off as if he didn't care, so I didn't think anything of it because I really don't see Von in that way. He landed an hour ago though, maybe I need to readdress it." She sighed to herself, and both of them nodded.

"Yeah girl, gone and go take care of that." Ariana chuckled, standing up from Destiny's couch.

"Thank y'all for talking to me. I'll let y'all know how it goes." She hugged both of her best friends, and they all said their goodbyes, then Ari and Jayda left.

Jayda had met Ariana a few months after Dayvon had disappeared, and Ari had put her on to the club that she worked at so that she could make some money before her baby arrived.

She was able to save a great amount, and both of them garnered attention from more clubs, which ultimately was the cause of them moving to Atlanta which held better opportunities.

Once they arrived in Atlanta, they ended up meeting Dess, plus a few more friends that completed their circle. Jayda loved all of her friends. They kept her on her toes in her worst moments.

Jayda pulled in her driveway, turning her car off and yawning as she stepped out of it, closing the door behind her.

Before she could walk off, she watched Toosii's Lambo truck pull in her driveway as well, making a small smile grow on her face.

She watched him emerge from his car a few seconds later, dressed in a gray and black Nike tech tracksuit, the matching black slides on his feet.

"You are dressed like a whore." She smiled, and he laughed, wrapping her up in a hug.

"I missed you baby. I hate when you leave me." She mumbled, hugging him back, smiling as he picked her small figure up.

"I know, I'm sorry. You'a go wit' me next time?" He asked, and she nodded, kissing his cheek as he unlocked her front door.