23.

Two months later.

"Jayda!" Von called out, closing the front door of their house behind him, removing his shoes and placing them on the rack.

"Her back here daddy!" Cyncere yelled, and Von back, and Von chuckled, making his way to him and Jayda's room.

He placed the bags of food he brought on the dresser, and then carried another bag to the bathroom where Jayda and Cyncere were.

"My mama sick." Cyn frowned at Von, currently rubbing Jayda's back while she sat hunched over the toilet.

"I know. I got you some food out there. Go eat and I'll take care of mama." Von told him, laughing as Cyncere wasted no time running to go get his food.

"How you feeling baby?" Von sat on the ground next to her, moving her long hair from her face and pulling it up into a high messy ponytail.

"I hate being pregnant." She mumbled, removing her face from where she'd just finished throwing up, allowing Von to wipe her face clean.

"Don't say that. I'a beat yo ass." He wiped her tongue with a warm rag, and she laughed, making him smile.

"I went to get you some prenatals. I got you some more green Gatorade too. And I got you some NyQuil for your fever." He leaned over to kiss her lips, and she tiredly returned it, rubbing her eye.

"Thank you baby." She took two of the prenatal gummies, then sipped from her green apple flavored Gatorade.

"Help me up please." She outreached her arms, and he stood up first, then helped her to her feet. He leaned down to kiss her stomach that had a very noticeable pudge to it, and she chuckled.

She stood over the counter, beginning to brush her teeth and thoroughly rinse her mouth out, patting it dry afterwards.

"You sure you don't wanna go check and see what's up?" He asked, helping her to the bed, and she crawled underneath the covers, reaching for him.

He chuckled, pulling his hoodie off, before laying down next to her, allowing her to wrap her body in his.

"No. I got super sick with Cyn too. It was so bad with him, like a real bad case of the flu or something. But I was fine, my pregnancy symptoms are just extreme for some reason." She shrugged, letting him rub her four month belly.

"What you did with him? You was out here when you was sick?" He asked, and she nodded.

"I was sick in the beginning of my pregnancy, in the raq. That's when I was stripping with Ari, doing backflips and shit, my poor lil baby just flipping inside me." She shook her head at herself, laughing once he mugged her.

"That shit ain't funny. Every time I remember that you did that it piss me off all over again." He leaned over to pass Cyncere a napkin, who was currently occupying himself with Tiktok on his iPad.

"Welp. Should've stayed." She shrugged her shoulders, and he stale faced her, making her laugh again.

"Anyways, that definitely contributed to a lot of my throwing up. I stayed dizzy, and even then, I didn't stop until my belly got too big to hide. Gatorades always slow my nausea down though." She told him as he passed her a bowl of food, and she opened it, seeing hot cheesy chicken, bacon, and potato soup.

"Thank you baby." She lifted her head some, kissing his strong jawline, and he smiled as she continued to leave kisses.

"You welcome. Move Jayda." He laughed, turning his head once she sucked his jaw, and she laughed as well.

"Your face is so strong. You so handsome." She rubbed over his lips, before kissing those too.

"Thank you ma, eat yo food now." He chuckled, and she smiled, stirring her soup around, before taking a bite from it.