12.

Next Day.

Toosii could feel his face being touched while he was asleep, making him turn his head, close to waking up.

"Baby gone on." He mumbled, grabbing her wrist to pull her hand down from his face.

Jayda placed her hand back on his chin, rubbing his short chin hairs, and over his jaw, watching him while he attempted to doze back off.

Figuring he might as well wake up, he turned his head to face her, watching her as she stared at him while still rubbing his face.

"You mad?" His voice rasped, and she nodded her head yes. He leaned over to softly peck her lips, which she returned, and then he rose up from the bed.

After peeing and brushing his teeth in the bathroom, he came back out, laying in his previous spot. He pulled her closer, the scent of cocoa butter filling his nose, letting him know that she'd showered.

She laid her face in his neck, breathing slowly in his grip as he held her, his hand rubbing down the natural arch of her back.

He wrapped his arm around her torso, a small smile gracing his face as she hiked her leg up to rest over his body. She loved to be all on him and he loved it.

"I'm sorry baby." He said after a few comfortable silent minutes of holding one another.

"No you aren't. Because if you were, you wouldn't have did it in the first place, and you wouldn't have tried to distract me with sex neither." She mumbled, keeping her face in his neck.

"Papa missed him J. He was in his room sad as hell, and you wasn't tryna do nothin' to fix it. I was tryna help." He told her, and she didn't respond, remaining silent.

"I understand that you was tryna make a point, but keeping him from his daddy after you allowed them to build that bond wasn't right. No matter what you and Von got going on, don't take that out on Cyn. His relationship with his daddy shouldn't have nothing to do wit' you and your ill feelings towards Von, J."

"I'm sorry for stepping out of my place, aight? But you know you stubborn mama. Once you make yo mind up about shit, ain't no changing it. I was talking to you about it for damn near an hour and we wasn't getting nowhere. I still shouldn't have did that with your son though, so I'm sorry." He explained to her, apologizing afterwards.

"Sometimes I hate it how mature you are. I wanna stay mad so bad but how can I when you're as sweet and well spoken as you are." She mumbled, and he pulled her face back from his neck, kissing her cheek.

"I'm sorry for putting my hands on you. I handled my emotions the wrong way, and I should've thought that out before I did it. I'm sorry." She met his eyes, a small pout resting on her lips.

"Can't never be upset wit' you when you wear this cute lil pout." His thumb rubbed over her bottom lip, and she smiled, making him do the same.

"Can we not do that anymore, please?" She leaned her forehead against his, pecking his lips, and he nodded.

"Yeah baby, I'm sorry. I love you." His voice rasped, and she reached her arms up, wrapping them around his neck in a hug.

"I love you too Na. Thank you for being patient and so understanding with my crazy ass, per usual." She chuckled, and he smiled.

"If I ain't gone put up wit' you, who is?" He smirked, and she smiled as well, kissing his face.

"One of the niggas in my dms will." She shrugged, and he laughed, making her smile widen.

"Hope them niggas can duck when they hear that blick." He told her, and she laughed with him.

"Can I rub your face?" She asked after a few seconds had passed, and he nodded, chuckling. She placed her hand back on his beard, rubbing it though her fingers.