17.

Next Day.

Jayda frowned in her sleep, quickly popping up and leaning over, grabbing the trash can that was there and emptying the contents of her stomach into it.

She groaned, sitting all the way up as she became dizzy, still throwing up into the bin, not finishing until a few minutes later.

"Come on." Von leaned over, picking her up, and she wrapped her arms around his neck, groaning.

"What the hell did I eat last night? Why am I still here?" She muttered in confusion, holding her palm against her forehead.

"Here." Von held a new toothbrush and two Advils out to her, and she took it from him, swallowing the pills dry, and then brushing her teeth.

She held on to the counter, lowly groaning as her stomach cramped up while she rinsed toothpaste from her mouth.

"My clothes? Oh my g-."

"We didn't do anything Jay." He stopped her before she could even think of that, and she sighed in relief.

"Shit, that Casamigos. Oh my god, I'm sorry. Shit." She face palmed herself, now embarrassed because she couldn't even remember what she'd done.

"I wasn't gone drink it anyways. I'm not tripping." He shrugged, leaning against the wall and keeping his eyes on her.

Shy under his gaze she looked down, before her eyes slightly widened, forgetting that she was only wearing her bra and panties.

"Do you have a um-a shirt that I could wear, or something?" She asked, folding her arms across her chest, trying to shield herself.

"Nah, I don't." He kept his eyes on hers, and she frowned.

"Did I do something wrong last night or something? I'm sorry, I don't rem-."

"Do you remember hiding the fact that this nigga been hitting on you?" He tilted his head, and she could feel her face flush hot in embarrassment, internally cursing herself out.

"Von I-."

"No Jayda. What the fuck did I tell you?" He neared her, and she stepped back, being backed against the counter.

"Rain if you make me repeat myself I swear to g-."

"Stop, please. Don't yell at me." She mumbled, placing her hand on his chest to make him step back some, becoming overwhelmed.

His expression softened, grabbing her face and lifting it up to look at him, seeing that she was now crying.

"Jayda why didn't you tell me? I told you to tell me." He frowned, scanning over her face.

"I'm embarrassed Von. Damnit I shouldn't have drunk that damn much." She covered her face, and he removed her hands.

"Yes you should've because if you hadn't I wouldn't have ever known. Jayda you should've came to me. Why the fuck would you let this nigga keep doing you like this?" He kept the frown on his face, and she sniffed, wiping her tears.

"I'm scared of him Cyn." Her voice cracked, and his frown deepened.

"I didn't want him to hurt Papa if I told y-oh my god I sound so dumb." She shook her head at herself, upset.

"Come here." He pulled her in for a hug, and she broke down on his chest, holding him tight as she cried. She felt safe in his arms, a feeling she hadn't felt the past few weeks.

Tears of his own fell from his eyes, upset with himself for not noticing the signs earlier, and even when he did, he didn't take it serious enough. He was so pissed off he didn't even know what to do.