CHAPTER THREE: Alpha Test

Mike POV:

We just arrived to our territory after our trip to amusement park. Leo has been acting weird as soon as we reached the border.

"Why are you acting weird?" I asked concerned for his behaviour.

He just tapped his foot impatiently in the car floor pad like he didn't hear anything. I shook his shoulder.

"What?" He yelled loudly. What is it with his attitude.

"I asked you a question. Why are acting like this?"

Leo sighed and rubbed his temples "I don't know. My wolf Sid is pacing in my mind. I'm trying to ask what is it, but he keeps ignoring me".

I parked my car in the pack house garage. And turned to face my brother in the car.

"Go and take some rest leo. It may help with the anxiety or go for a run" I suggested.

He shrugged "I'll go and take a nap. Can you handle the rogue without me?"

I smirked "Don't forget that I'm the alpha". I flicked his forehead. He got off from the car and went in the direction towards his room.

I made my way to the dungeon. Drake greeted me at the gate.

"Alpha we have given him food but he didn't touch it. I tried to speak to him but he only smiles."

Strange. "Ok, I'll take care of it from now. Go and check on Leo. He is acting strange"

He replied "Ok alpha".

With that I went inside and went straight to the rogue cell. Before I could open my mouth to speak, the rogue spoke shocking all of us.

"Welcome Alpha Mike Turner of Crescent moon pack. Finally, I got the pleasure to meet you alpha. Can we have 3 vs 1 game" the rogue asked me looking straight in my eye in a challenging way.

Meanwhile...

Leo POV:

Once I reached my room my wolf became more antsy. He is pacing my mind back and forth burning a hole in my mind.

'Sid, what's the problem? You are giving me a headache' I asked my wolf.

'Go downstairs' he growled at me.

'I'm tired Sid, why can't you answer my damn question? Then I'll decide whether I have to move or not' I bargained with him. But it didn't please him.

'No problem. You rest, I'll take control of you' he snapped at me.

He didn't give me a chance to argue. My eyes blazed golden indicating my wolf is on board.

Just in time a knock came from the other side of the door. Delta Drake.

"Leo, are you alright? Alpha asked me to check on you".

Sid opened the door and growled at the delta. Drake's eyes widened at the appearance of my wolf.

'Get out of my way' Sid barked at drake through mind-link.

Drake immediately obeyed the order, since no one can stop the wolf that is in full control except for the human counter part. But he is not letting me have the control back.

With that Sid took off downstairs and marched towards the dungeon. I saw my brother standing near a cell. My wolf cautiously made his way towards my brother that's when I smell it. It was intoxicating and erotic at the same time with a mixture of hazelnut chocolate and a lit bit of spice.

When I locked eyes with that person my body felt warm with one word that I wanted to hear from my 18th birthday.

'Mate!!' my wolf howled with joy shocking me and my brother.