CHAPTER SIX: Unknown Ally

Unknown POV:

After watching the cruel scene that the devil David inflicted on his own child, I made my desire to hunt him down stronger. I'm a ticking time bomb ready to explode because of what he did to me, all those years ago.

I was broken out of my thoughts when one of my messenger came rushing through the door. I waited for him to calm down and explain why he is in rush?

"Sir, we captured a member of 'Power Reaper' group" my guard said. Power Reaper is a group of wolves that was formed recently by David. This group is formed to obtain higher power by destroying the weaker pack and claiming the pack as his. His ultimate aim is to become the 'Alpha King' Alpha of Alphas.

Andrew doesn't know about the extent of his dad's plan other than his own pack. But I have my spies all over the packs. With what I gathered he already has 3 powerful Alpha's in his side.

"Did you gather any information from him?" I questioned him.

"No sir, he is not opening his mouth." They can't handle a single wolf.

"I'll handle him myself. Set my tools in his cell and wait for me" I ordered him.

After my order he scurried away to do what I said. Then I went to my chamber to get changed, since I was covered in mud and leaves from hiding. I changed into black shirt with a leather red jacket with black ripped jeans. I wore my platinum chain with a lion pendent gifted by my mother.

Her exact words when she locked this chain in my neck "Be strong, my son

Her exact words when she locked this chain in my neck "Be strong, my son. You'll be the guardian to a wolf when the dark tries to swallow the light".

My eyes glistened with tears at the thought of my mother. I quickly wiped it and made my way to the dungeon. There he was, his hands cuffed with silver chains to the ceiling and legs spread wide apart with the ankle bar. My tools were placed in a desk near him and waiting for me to touch.

 My tools were placed in a desk near him and waiting for me to touch