CHAPTER FOUR: Revealing The Secrets

Andrew POV:

I just introduced myself waiting for them to get over their shocked expression, but none of them is ready to speak.

I rolled my eyes at them. Why they are looking at me like I'm some sort  of god. Yeah right they consider me as one, because I'm the son of great David Jules. Wise yet they act as fools.

"Speak up Alpha Mike. I don't have time to stay" I got frustrated with their silence.

"Sorry Alpha Andrew. We didn't know it was you or else we would have never kept you in the dungeon" Alpha Mike replied ashamed.

"That's the point in hiding my aura, alpha. I don't want to be revealed until I know you are trustworthy" I calmly explained to him.

But my mate thought it as a insult to his brother. "How dare you can speak to my brother like that? He has made this pack as one of the strongest next to yours. He treated the pack with kindness."

I tried to interrupt but he held his hand and continued his ramble "our pack members adore him in every way. He is my inspiration. I won't tolerate disrespect towards my pack and my brother. If you were not my mate, I would have killed you. We were loyal to your pack. We maintained peace with you. Yet you treat us like this".

Phew. I just raised my eyebrows at him. He narrowed his eyes at me trying to intimidate.

'It won't work my cute mate' my wolf chimed his opinion about our mate.

"You are so cute while rambling and also feisty. But too innocent to find the hidden meaning behind my statement." He blushed at my compliment. Cute.

I turned to face the alpha and just blurted out "I need your help to take down the current alpha".They were stunned.

'Matt, I'm beginning to doubt them. What is with the silence whenever I reveal something.' I asked my wolf.

'You just revealed a sensitive matter like 'it is not a big deal' way. Ofcourse, they will be in shock' my wolf just laughed like it was obvious and I'm an idiot to ask. Yeah, I don't beat around the bush.

After few more minutes spent in silence. There delta spoke "why would you need our help to take down your father?"

My mate added "Your pack is the well respected and it is a role model for other packs like us. Are you trying to make their life hell?".

Alpha Mike remained silent for a while looking lost in thoughts and his head shot up at the moment it clicked him why I was here.

"You asked me 3 question and those 3 were related to your situation now." He whispered like he is saying to himself.

I gave him a sad smile. "And you proved your worthy by answering my questions. Now, as per 2nd question will you help me?"

His delta and beta exchanged confused looks. Who gave them their position?

I looked between them and then to their alpha and said "You need to change your beta and delta. They didn't grasp anything what we are talking about".

He turned to his brother with one eyebrow raised to which his brother gave him a sheepish smile.

"What!! you both didn't understand anything?" He demanded them.

They both shook their heads and the alpha sighed.

"Don't worry, I will take you out of this misery" I said to Mike, who gave me a skeptical look.

'Matt, can we have some fun with our mate' I asked him with those pleading puppy dog eyes.