Chapter 4

Short chapter Because I'm sleep deprived rn...

It was almost 2 hours until Midnight, and Felix along with Jeongin and Hyunjin didn't care about their desired slumber. Having a little too much entertainment with finally being able to speak to other human beings, Felix used that chance, Hence keeping the two others awake for god know's how long.

"Ok." Felix started sitting down his cup of ramen. "Tell me about these so-called Calos's? and why their abilities and just basically everything dangerous about Korea." Hyunjin sighed before doing the same, setting down his cup of ramen. "Well for starters, these beings are only created by the air outside, but if you get bit by them, It's game over." He started, Felix then signaled Hyunjin to Continue with a slow nod. "If you breathe the air outside, it's simple, you turn into one of those beings in a matter of ten seconds. But... if you get bit by them, You die in less than under an hour." He revealed again, still making Felix utterly nervous from one cold shade he felt when picturing himself becoming one of those beings or just simply being dead. 

"However," Jeongin started, "You can't seem to become one of those beings because of your immune system, hence the only reason you need to be afraid is if you get bit by one of them." He finished, explaining Felix's Point of view more directly. "And If I and Hyunjin do a good job of protecting you before we get to our base, You should be perfectly fine. But it does not mean we are going to be your ultimate bodyguards. As soon as we get back to our base, I along with Hyunjin here, am going to help you learn combat in a more excessive but gradual and abusive tone. Just so you will be able to protect yourself, but also protect the people around you." Jeongin clarified more precisely. 

"So what your saying is... I have to become, what you guys are? A badass fighting machine?" Hyunjin and Jeongin paused before looking at each other simultaneously, not even seconds later and they were laughing, "I'm honored Felix, But I'm nothing to compared to Hyunjin and a couple of others at our base, I'm basically just the backpack guy on missions and assignments." Jeongin explained, making hyunjin nudge him on his arm, "He's lying, Jeongin has always been good with groundwork, and planning our next move, and yes I'm one of the best in the field, but only with using in contact combat skills, along with some slicing and knifing techniques." He briefed, watching as his younger brother dramatically complained from the soft hit. 

Felix Snorted hence disturbing the siblings, they gave him a skeptical look of confusion. "I'm sorry, I just haven't been around any humans in years and everything you guys seem to do is just straight-up entertainment for me." He explained himself before taking another bite from his noodles. Hyunjin shortly chuckled, "If you call that entertainment, then you should see me when I'm teasing him-." Jeongin froze before launching and slapping his hand onto Hyunjin's mouth, "Enough of that, What else would you like to know, Felix?" Jeongin intervened, switching the topic before anything embarrassing was revealed. Felix shortly laughed, "You two really are funny, reminds me of my two sisters back in Australia." He reminisced. 

"Ah, so you're from Australia? That's a very interesting place to move from to this hell." Jeongin said, Thinking how it makes sense for a short blonde-haired boy to have such a deep voice but can speak Korean almost like he's fluent, even when he's from another continent. "Yea... Even though it's been 3 years already, I just hope Olivia, Rachel, and my mom is all safe, or in hopes that the virus didn't spread all the way out there." He long-convented. 

The room went silent, the atmosphere downgrading. Before Jeongin broke it, "I think it's time for bed. We got a long day ahead, and I won't doubt that Chan is gonna send Changbin and Minho out here for our rescue tomorrow considering we didn't come back today." He announced, picking himself off from the floor then proceeds to toss his empty cup of ramen in the trash. 

"Yea, I agree with Innie, We have to get back to our base sooner rather than later, or it will not end well." Hyunjin agreed, doing the same. "How scary could your boss be that it makes you frightened, Hyunjin?" Felix questioned curiously. "Just by that, the fact that he makes me frightened about disobeying him should be enough evidence of how scared I am of him," Hyunjin prompted, stretching his arms to the side. 

Felix mouthed an 'Ah', "Does that answer your question, oh so curious blondie?" Hyunjin dramatically questioned in a sarcastic tone. Felix rolled his eyes from the unnecessary comment, "Yea, sure. Whatever you say, Ferret." Felix remarked with a grin sheepishly. "You two are something else, I can already feel the sex attraction radiating off of you two." Felix choked on what seemed to be air, "Pardon?" He probed, Seeing as Hyunjin Froze as well. 

"Look, I already caught you lacking with staring at my brother Felix, and I know damn well that My brother couldn't keep his eyes off of you when we were at the store." Jeongin exposed, a sudden clash was heard when they turned to see Hyunjin who had stumbled over himself. 

Jeongin snickered, "My point exactly."